4

"Maharani Draupadi, nagakanya Uloopi, Rajkumari Chitrangadha and Rajkumari Subhadra." Savyasachi lists out.

"Are you.... okay?" Savyasachi asks as Siyanshi's facial expression didn't seem right. "Maharani Draupadi received alot of backlash from her own in-law's side for marrying 5 men and was called alot of inauspicious things..... then why didn't rajkumar Arjun too get the same backlash for marrying 4 women?" Siyanshi asks.

"Because.... he is a kshatriya prince and its normal to have multiple marriage?" Savyasachi says surprised by Siyanshi's words about why Arjun didn't get backlash. "Maharani got backlash for marrying 5 men but rajkumar got praises for his charms and looks for... isn't the double standard too.... vast?" Siyanshi asks.

"Maharani Draupadi is called unfaithful by many people for marrying 5 men but rajkumar Arjun is praised for marrying 3 more women besides her and called the best husband but never unfaithful, womanizer etc. just because he is a renowned warrior and handsome? They choose to ignore maharani's sacrifice and praise rajkumar's affairs? Why so dev? Isn't faithfulness expected from both sides? Isn't rajkumar doing injustice with all 4 of his wives?" Siyanshi asks.

"....Where do you generate such thoughts from?" Savyasachi asks. "Now think by it yourself, maharani had to divide herself among the five brothers and does everything to give each of them equal love and rights of a husband but rajkumar Arjun? He is just walking around and marrying women like buying things from the market. Nagakanya is left alone in naaglok to raise her son, rajkumari Chitrangadha is in her kingdom running the kingdom and raising her son  alone at the same time. Whereas Rajkumari Subhadra, she is in Dwarka for now but she is going to Indraprasth for sure. But then what about Maharani? She surely will be devastated and how will rajkumari Subhadra too cope with sharing her husband with three more women? Isn't rajkumar Arjun doing straight off injustice to the innocent souls?" Siyanshi says.

"D-Do you have some kind of personal grudge against rajkumar Arjun?" Savyasachi asks with abit shaky voice. "No. I haven't even met or seen him." Siyanshi replies. "Then why are you so after him? Whether in his archery skills or womanizing behaviors?" Savyasachi asks trying to recover from what Siyanshi said.

"See! You too agreed he has womanizing behaviors!" Siyanshi points out resulting sweats to drop from Savyasachi's forehead. "I-I didn't mean it in that way." Savyasachi tries to defend himself while wiping his sweat from the forehead with shaky hands.

"Devi? What are you doing with the wild dandelion? It can cause allergic reaction to your skin." Savyasachi swiftly changes the topic. "Ahh! This! Somebody once said me that if we make a wish and blow the dandelion then our wishes will come true. No matter in which corner of the world your loved ones are your wishes will reach their ears." Siyanshi says.

"From all our talks till now. You would never believe or even listen to such things." Savyasachi points out. "This was said by somebody special." Siyanshi says. "Somebody to whom I will never say no to, whom I can trust and follow blindly...." Siyanshi says reminiscing Shree, Satya, Sahara and Savannah.

"Who is he?" Savyasachi asks. "Does it always have to be he? Can't it be she as well?" Siyanshi asks earning a small amused laugh from Savyasachi. "You surely have many questions devi." Savyasachi laughs.

"This trick has works every time. Whenever I wish something on the blowing dandelion it always comes true. So why not try my luck one more time? Let's see if my wishes reach till Gandhivdhari's ears." Siyanshi says.

She blows the dandelions after making her wish. As she blows the dandelion the sun's rays fall on her. Siyanshi was wearing a plain white lehenga, her hair was tied in a low messy bun with the peacock feather tugged in it. The front strands of her hair moved freely as the cool morning breeze hit her back blowing the dandelions besides her to a distance towards Savyasachi.

"Whoever said that surely said the truth." Savyasachi says taking the dandelion stuck on his hair and blew it. "I shall now get going dev." Siyanshi says and goes.

***** 

"I don't see sakhi Bhadra accompanying you now days sakha... is she alright?" Siyanshi asks as its been quite a while since she met her. "She is alright, she is just busy." Gopal says tugging the red spider lily in her hair.

"She is busy back home doing some work while waiting." Gopal replies with a smile. "Waiting for whom?" Siyanshi asks. "Somebody special." Gopal replies. "Who?" Siyanshi asks "Me! Who else? I come here more than half of the time to meet you. Returning will take quite a while." Gopal says.

"Ahh... yes.. Sorry Gopal, you have to come here every time. But you know how possessive maa and baba are, they won't even let me out of their sight for more than 5 hours." Siyanshi says. "I know, that's why I always come here. Now tell me! What's going on in your heart?" Gopal asks.

"How do you always know what's going on in my mind and heart Gopal?" Siyanshi asks. "It's because I am your sakha. Now tell me fast!" Gopal says. "Is the sundrop flower real or just a myth?" Siyanshi asks. "What do you think?" Gopal asks. "My mind says it's just a myth but my heart says it's not just a myth." Siyanshi answers. "It is true! It's not just any myth, the sundrop flower is found in suryalok, it is born from one drop of the sun. It's extremely rare, only a few of our chosen ancestors have seen it. Hence written about it." Gopal says.

"I have one more question." Siyanshi says. "Go ahead." Gopal says. "I heard that Gandhivdhari is the spiritual son of Devraj Indra. Is it true?" Siyanshi asks. "If so then he too must be blessed with godly qualities right? Like his-" "His features!" Gopal cuts off Siyanshi. "Yes! You said the truth that he is blessed with godly features as well. He is one of the most handsome men in aryavart!" Gopal says.

"Really? But isn't the most handsome brother and Dwarkadeesh?" Siyanshi asks. "Yes, but Gandhivdhari too isn't less. He has the heart of many ladies of aryavart and is greatly praised for both his abilities and good looks. Dwakradeesh and many have openly praised his beauty." Gopal says.

"What did Dwarkadeesh say?" Siyanshi asks. "In beauty Gandhivdhari rivals soma, born on the full moon day of Falgun, Falguni was born with all the auspicious markings. His complexion is dark and hence called Krishna. His eyes are shaped like two lotus petals filled with burnish coppery color. Has long unkempt curly hair, is tall with long well built arms which holds his Gandhiv and muscular well built thighs, who in patience is like Himavat, broad chest, whose gait is even like that of lion's, whose prowess seems like of elephant in rut." Gopal describes.

"I feel like I know somebody with similar features." Siyanshi mumbles. "What did you say sakhi?" Gopal asks. "I have one more question! Is it true that Gandhivdhari never misses his target?" Siyanshi asks. "Yes, it's true." Gopal replies. "Is it true that his arrows always reach their target wherever they are?" Siyanshi asks. "Yes, that too is true." Gopal replies. "Is it true that he is the best archer?" Siyanshi says.

"Many say that. What do you think about it sakhi?" Gopal asks. "I have never met him, only heard about him. I have never witnessed his skills plus there are many more archers like Angraj Karn and from beyond Aryavart. So until I don't witness his skills, I won't say or accept that he is the best archer." Siyanshi says earning a chuckle from Gopal.

"Rajkumar Arjun is currently in exile, traveling and mediating in different places. In this time duration he has been blessed with many powerful astras from gods." Gopal says. "Where is he right now Gopal?" Siyanshi asks. "How can I know that?" Gopal says. "But you know everything, Gopal." Siyanshi replies innocently, earning another chuckle from her sakha.

"Rajkumar Arjun! He is right here." Gopal says. "Right here?" Siyanshi questions.