22

Five years had passed since the raj suya yagna and the raj sabha. Many things had happened during those five years, Pradyumna had finished his lessons from Arjun and returned back to Dwarka, Indraprasth had flourished alot during those years welcoming trade with various states and countries. 

The land of the pandavas was a happy and prosperous one and so was the family of the pandavas. Specifically of the madhya pandav prince who received series of happiness in those five years from his wives and enjoyed a blissful fatherhood and marital life.

Early morning, as the golden rays of sunlight entered the dark room some shuffling could be heard coming from the bed.

"Just a little more." Arjun mumbled as he took his wife in his arm as they laid in bed. "Gosh.... you." Siyanshi sighed. "It's always you sighing and complaining of getting late. Yet you never try to leave yourself, my beloved." Arjun teased his wife resting his forehead against hers. "I know...." Siyanshi admitted smiling at her husband, kissing him lightly.

"One more." he demanded and Siyanshi compiled it just for his demands to increase with every time she compiled.

"Okay now enough, let me go." she said. "No" was his simple answer. "But I have to go or else-" "Or else who will dress Prabha, Prabhas and Pravan, Prabha this, Prabhas that, Pravan this. And not to mention Abhimanyu and Shrutakarma. Yes, yes. I know. This is what I have been hearing for the past five years." Arjun said.

"So just today, just today let this morning be for your lover whom you have married and call 'swami'. Just today Siye." Arjun said not letting go of Siyanshi who just gave up and let things be.

It was quiet in the room as the husband and wife enjoyed their morning in their bed, in a peaceful silence while in each other's arms.

"Such a beauty you are.... how are you so beautiful?" Arjun whispered, his fingers tracing her features. "Such beautiful hands..... Such soft delicate hands that hold me" he continued catching her hands and raising it up as the sunlight hit her gold bangle making it shine. "Such beautiful fingers that searches for me and such beautiful eyes that looks at me." he looked back at his wife.

"Tell me my husband, are my eyes beautiful? Or is the gold beautiful? Is the finger that searches you beautiful? Or is the way of holding my hand beautiful?" Siyanshi questioned as she rested up on her elbows and looked at her husband.

"Oh beautiful, there is nothing more beautiful than you. And oh my soul, there is nothing more worth than you." Arjun whispered tucking a strand of her stray hair back.

Siyanshi placed her finger against his lips before their lips could meet and quickly sat up from the bed to escape just to for Arjun to catch her saree, not letting her go.

"Let go. I'm getting late." Siyanshi said. "No." was the simple answer she received from her husband who was still in their bed. "Let go." She pulled it back and Arjun pulled it back as well causing it to slip off from her shoulder.

"Swami!" Siyanshi exclaimed as she watched Arjun's smug smile. "What? Every action... has a reaction." Arjun said pulling it and loosening it even more.

"You know it's unfair. You are physically far stronger than me." Siyanshi complained. "Is that so? Rani sa?" Arjun said as he sat up on the bed and tugged more on the drape on his hand. Siyanshi moved closer with every tug in order to not let her husband have the entire saree undone in his hand.

"Gotcha!" Arjun said pulling her by her waist to his lap. "Now it's only you and me." he said chuckling resting his forehead against hers. 

In these five years Arjun had never once not had a smile or laugh graced on his face while being in the company of his youngest wife. The man was experiencing the true meaning of marital bliss while with her. The Gandhivdhari indeed did love his other wives deeply, with each of them having their own significance and place in his life and heart. But the youngest of his wives was a special case, she was something that even Arjun himself couldn't decipher. She had control over his entire being, his entire soul, his very core.