10

"Gopal! Did-" Siyanshi halts as she turns around to see her best friend Gopal dressed a bit differently than usual. "How do you always know that I am there even though I make no noise?" Gopal asks.

"You.... you are a roy- traitor!" Siyanshi throws the flower on her hand on Gopal. "Aree! Aree! Sakhi!" Gopal says. After a lot of persuasion Siyanshi finally calms down. "Now tell me exactly who you are." Siyanshi says.

"I? I am Dwarkadheesh vasudev Shree Krishna." Krishna says, resulting in Siyanshi's jaws to drop. "D-D-Dwarkadheesh? Shree Krishna? Greetings my lord!" Siyanshi bows down to touch his feet but Krishna halts her. "Aree? Sakhi? What are you doing? You are a Suryavanshi kanya and I am a Chandravanshi. You shouldn't touch my feet." Krishna says. "I am just a mere human spending my days here in mrityulok but you, you are the supreme lord. Before me you were a suryavanshi, you are my creator, my lord." Siyanshi says.

*****

"Maharaj! A letter has been sent by Rajmata Kunti from Hastinapur." a messenger says. "Bring it here." Yudhistir says and the messenger does as his king says.

"What is the letter about jyeshta?" Bheem asks. "Mata has ordered us to go and witness Suryavanshi kanya, Rajkumari Siyanshi's swayamvar." Yudhistir says. "Finally! After years we are going to step out of aryavart!" Nakul says.

"So that means we are finally going to personally meet bhrata Arjun's Chandrarupa Chanchala." Shahadev teases to which Arjun just shakes his head but a small smile is still visible on his face which the rest of the brothers can't see due to his back facing them.

*****

"What is going to happen in this swayamvar Gopal?" Siyanshi asks as she is fanning Krishna. "Dwarkadheesh!? Prabhu! Pranam prabhu!" Samudra and Tirangini enter the room joining their hands and bowing down to krishna.

"What are you doing rajkumar! Kulvadhu? You are elder to me, I should be the one bowing down, not you." Krishna says, stopping them. "How come you are here Dwarkadheesh? What good karma did we do to have you here in our palace?" Samudra asks.

"I heard that my sakhi, your daughter, is having a swayamvar. So I came to congratulate myself." Krishna says. "You must have heard of your daughter's mysterious sakha Gopal. The elder brother of her kanyakul's jiji Bhadra! Or did she not tell you about me at all. Sakhi?!" Krishna looks at Siyanshi with a suspicious gaze.

"She did prabhu! She always keeps on talking about you and your words! Her day starts with Gopal and ends with gopal." Tirangini says. "You are my sakhi's parents, meaning you are equal to my parents as well. Please get up." Krishna says helping them to get up from the floor.

"We are blessed to have this soubhagya prabhu." they say. "Prabhu? I just called you my parents and you are calling me prabhu? Call me your putra mai, call me krishn like how my Yashodha maiya and devaki mata calls me." Krishna says.

"Putra krishn, like our ladli asked what will be the outcome of this swayamvar? Are we doing the right thing?" Tirangini asks. "After years of patience and penance we were blessed with our Lakshmi. We don't want to take any wrong step which could lead our lakshmi to suffer in the near future." Samudra says.

"Rest assured Shriman and kulvadhu. This swayamvar is not only going to be auspicious for our Siye's life but for the world as well. This swayamvar will be remembered till the end of time and will be the cause of a great revolution which will be necessary for mankind. Siye has a great fate ahead, wherever she goes she will be Lakshmi, Vidhya will be her other name, she is mangala." Krishna says,

"Rest assured in every step and turn of her life I will be there to guide her. I will never leave her side. I shall take all the responsibility from her swayamvar to her marriage." Krishna promises.