《CH》the curse (scrapped prologue)

i had a plan to make a fanfic that all ch organizations die slowly once all of their members disrespect them, i just realized that it was extremely dark so I scrapped it

this was written around the time when haystack was kind of finished as well so I guess I wasn't feeling well LMAO

it's all in lowercase as well so there's that oosp

----------

all organizations were given some benefits from normal countries, like wings and even halos to distinguish them apart from the territories themselves. there were a bunch, ranging from physical features to their attitude.

but there was one particular feature that was one of the biggest cons for being one: luck and mental health.

their luck and health is usually based off how their members react to them, or if members gets into a certain negative situation. for instance, the brexit. the eu had to leave his office for 3 full months to recover from his mental health around that time since he was so close to suicide, not to mention on how slow and painful the entire organization was without him. all of the organizations would actually call it a curse by time to time, as it was truly considered as one.

it was hard to find happiness after all. it was hard to find perfection. organizations exist because they want to improve, perfect and make the world a better place. that obviously is hard to obtain.

members of certain organizations are either ignorant, annoying and probably even hates their leader. ever so slightly, they might break a rule and their boss would secretly suffer because of it.

none of the world knows about that ability but the associations themselves, and a few countries like the usa and china. often, un would suffer the most due to the amount of stress had been put onto, but got used to it over the course of the recent years.

it seemed like their souls are linked to their members at one point or another. they were born that way and they would die that way if possible.

rebirthing is possible, but it's hard to obtain.

but in this story, we would focus on once specific organization and see how hard was it to maintain prosperity.

the association of southeast asian nations, or asean for short wasn't the best nor the worst association out there, he just wants the best for his countries in a way. he wasn't entirely strict or really calm, he just was acting like a father to his members despite his actual historical age.

he was born as asa, the association of southeast asia, until he got suicidal entirely when indonesia, malaysia and the philippines didn't get along really quickly. he was then found by thailand one day and helped him with therapy, to the point where he actually considered rebranding to asean. thailand was the only country in his organization that knows about that stupid but peculiar "luck and mental health" effect for a while, until 30 years later when singapore indirectly asked asean about it.

it wasn't lovely for him to have that curse. the asean fights a lot during conference meetings, which lead to thailand and singapore becoming his mental health supervisors. he passes out a lot when fights occurs on front of him in meetings. the rest of the members realized that fighting was the cause for his faints years late, so they did slightly calm down about fighting. it didn't help much, however.

it's been 60 years since his first official appearance, and it was still hell for him. working is his speciality, but how the countries would react was so... dreadful. he is a peace organization, he does step up at some points but, he couldn't do much. after all, the members themselves are the one who should calm each other down and suggest things.