《CH》roleplay snippets for chhs

this is for a discord server I kind of own lol, it's a literate server and its required to write shit lmao

-----

UN Submission

'2 days left before summer break ends for the students.'

'All of the school staff have been going back and forth, ASEAN had to take care of the garden for some finishing touches, EU was still designing his classroom(s), AU was doing some lesson plans, UNASUR had to take care of some canteen work... It was busy all around the campus. Let alone it being a Saturday, everyone rushes to prepare every single detail.'

'Then there was United Nations.'

'The next school year was about to start, everyone expected him to be at work but nope. He just discussed owith the organizations to prepare for a wave of students flooding into the school, and he was then left alone...'

'He wasn't doing anything.'

'He was left with his own thoughts... It's been years he has been doing this repetitively. He needed to so something different for the school.'

'A faint knocking from the office door would interrupt his own thoughts. He looked over at the door and called.'

🇺🇳 : "It's open, come in."

'The door opens, and he was greeted by ASEAN. ASEAN was in charge of Asia and some areas related to Environmental Science, and it's the seconds year he would teach in the school this year.'

'With UN's silent praise, the other spoke with the calmest voice he appreciated.'

🌾: "Good morning. Singapore and Malaysia are currently at the waiting room to get enrolled, I hope you don't mind."

'The UN would freeze for a moment. They're somehow late to enroll? He wouldn't accept that behavior, but instead he just stated.'

🇺🇳 : "Just let them be at the front desk for now. I will follow behind."

'ASEAN would nod and spoke out a "Noted" and left the office alone to the UN again.'

'It took a few more minutes for the organization to finally stand and move forwards, looking over at the previous student file drawers. He scans the area to find the letter "M" labeled, and he opens the drawer as soon as he found it. He looks inside, and immediately got greeted by Malaysia's file. He closed the door and scanned each page... 3rd year.'

'Then Singapore, he bet that he wasn't enrolled in the past as Singapore sounded like a newer country to him, and so he just rolled over at the fact that Singapore didn't have a record in the school yet.'

'He looked over at his office desk one more time, and stared at a picture frame. A picture with him and his brother, LN, who he misses badly. They both ran the school together, and although he was really terrible at handling everything. United Nations just smiled at the memory of him loving his brother, then started to head outside to office towards the front desk.'

-----

Singapore Submission

'What have they gotten into?'

'Malaysia forcing him to attend highschool... actually no, he himself forced him to go to school. He just graduated the lower years, welcome to highschool.'

'His half-sibling would complain a whole lot on how their class teacher behaves really strictly, but he hasn't gotten into it yet since he hasn't met whoever that person was. Mal would also tell the history of the school and now it made him feel more interested.'

'Malaysia dropped the papers to the reception and he was left waiting outside, scanning through his phone reading things about the school. Apparently they have dormitories? Isn't highschool a little too early for those? He shrugged, he didn't make the school system. He just had to accept whatever the hell they have.'

🇲🇾: "So, ready to go?"

'He turned and heard their voice. He blinked for a few seconds to think for a response, and finally broke the silence.'

🇸🇬: "There isn't any school picture or anything lah?"

🇲🇾: "No need, you should get back to the food stand you were working on."

'Right, he has a part-time job. It was pretty young for him to have them, but he really just couldn't leave himself unbusy and lazy. But, he didn't really have a shift today.'

🇸🇬: "No- lets just go back."

🇲🇾: "If you say so."

(im so sorry this is short I'm literally on a rush rn to go pack I'll update this soon lmao)

-----

Estonia Submission

It's 10 in the evening. All her focus had been her summer homework she had assigned to do, and it feels like she needed to take weeks to complete this. Estonia didn't feel motivated to continue at the moment, even if school was just around the corner. She still needs to pack and head to her assigned dormitory.

She leaned on her wooden chair, her eyes landing on the skyline she was in at the moment. She's currently in a hotel, still yet to move to the dorms in the school. Her schedule was so compact that it turned out the school hadn't even finished preparing her rooms yet. If that's the case then she wonders how she's going to fit in with her roommate…

She shook her head, then her eyes having contact back at her laptop. She looked at the document she made and read it all over again. Unsatisfied, she exits the application without even saving her process.

The country's vision then landed at the bottom bar of her computer, with some applications listed. One which was a game engine, the other being Photoshop and Skype. She looked at it for a little bit until pressing on the Skype application with her mouse, then opening the interface.

As soon as she opens it, she immediately goes onto one of her chats. Looks like one of her closest online friends is on at the moment! She sent a simple "hi" in their dms, hoping for a response.

After pressing enter, she went ahead and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil on her desk, and with that little bit of motivation, started drawing a circle in the middle of the paper. Once she enclosed it, she got startled as she realized that friend of hers suddenly tried to call her, and it's ongoing. The familiar tune of her ringtone echoed around her, and her looking at the screen resisting to answer felt stupid for her to do. She should probably answer.

Estonia puts on her earbuds and plugged it in, then clicking the answer call button.

"Hello?"

She answered, with a confused tone in her voice. She realized that the other's camera wasn't on, thankfully she didn't turn hers on.

There was literally no response from the other line, which made poor Estonia nervous and worried. What happened?

"Hello? Is anyone there? Why did you call?"

No response.

She was thinking about ending the call, but no, she doesn't want to. What if they're calling for help? The conversation seemed terribly quiet, and she doesn't know what caused it.

She decided to wait for a response, until she finally got one.