missing you

The few of the members are gathered in their living room. Each doing their own stuff.
Keyu is sitting in the futhermost corner of the room, playing games with linmo who is sitting on the couch next to him.
They were having a very close match when keyu hears Patrick entering the room. His eyes follows Patrick to see him sitting next to jiayuan. He looks so adorable in his big white hoodie in which he is practically drowning in. All he wants to do at that moment is get up and kiss those pink lips of his...

"ZHOU KEYUUUU!!!!"
keyu is awaken from the sudden trance due to linmos shouting.
"For God's sake, we were about to win...what happened so suddenly that you lost everything that we gained" linmo groans out of frustration.
"Im sorry, I'm sorry...let's play again" he says pressing start again.

Keyu hears a chuckle from the side. He turns to look towards him, to see Patrick laughing at something jiayuan said and sees jiayuan putting his arm around Patrick, whispering something to his ears.
He feels his heart tighten at that sight and he badly wants to pull Patrick away from there
"NOT AGAINNN....ZHOU KEYU"
He wakes up from his rising jealousy to linmo practically screaming.

" I thought we decided a strategy...why is your head so out of the game today??? Oh come on you promised you would help me get this item" linmo again calls on the distracted keyu
"Okay last time I won't do it again...one more time"

Keyu Is in the middle of the game. He lifts his head to look at him. He feels anxious seeing them spending so much time together. He can't even talk to Patrick anymore. He can't even look at his face. Patrick has been avoiding him for almost a week now. He badly wanna go next to Patrick and just hug him. he misses his warmth. He misses the times they spent, talking till late night holding each other's hands. He can't do that anymore. Right now all he wants to do is take Patrick away from this room, away from jiayuan. He can't stand others getting too close with his Patrick. Spending time together like they used to do.

"THAT'S IT! IM NOT GONNA PLAY WITH YOU ANYMORE" linmo shouts loosing his patience. "this is the fourth time for God's sake, are you alright zhou keyu? You seem out of it...I'm gonna find AK and play with him, your hopeless today. Linmo huffs and leaves the room stomping like a little kid.
" im f**ked up, aren't i" he thinks.

A few minutes passes zhou keyu is passing time scrolling through his phone.
Patrick is still with jiayuan doing their stuff, when mika enters.
"Hey man...I've been lookin for ya everywhere...wanna go out? We are free for the day arent we...stop scrolling and come you lazy ass" mika let's out a laugh ad he tries to drag keyu out of the room.

They seem to be having fun. Patrick thinks. He sees Daniel all laugh and smile around mika. It would be a lie if he says he isn't bothered by it. He doesn't like it. Seeing his gege getting close to others. He wants to say he's okay after all that. But truth speaking he still feels as if his heart is being squeezed out whenever reality hits him. He misses his Dan. The times they spent and the times they would fall asleep next to each other after talking for ours. He misses Daniel's presence. He misses everything they shared between them. everything which he thought was special but actually isn't.
He has been avoiding keyu at all cost giving him the space he said he would give. But this is too much.

' I must talk to Daniel again. This wouldn't do... we cant continue like this forever...atleast one of us has to take the charge and make it right between us...even though i messed up everything "

        * * * * * * * * *

A/N: this au is purely fictional
Feel free to stop this au if you feel uncomfortable
Thank you for reading ^^