Burried Treasure

Lol, might as well.

Also, gotta thank ManlyBadassHero for covering a lot of the game to ensure that I don't miss much.

One more thing...ish.

Since this bandwagon is new, I know most will most likely not know what the fuck this is. That's okay; we'll start with my usual shit and then get into details.

For those who know me, welcome back. You know the drill and so do I. Hope you're prepared for more bullshit.

For those who don't, welcome to a weirdo's world. Whatever I say goes so if I say everyone fucking dies for no reason, everyone bloody dies for no good rhyme or reason.

Now for those who don't know what the hell Inscryption is.

Without spoiling too much, but it's a horror card game where you build your deck to defeat your opponent by dealing enough damage in a row to kill them.

Like if you got a card that does at least five damage and hit directly, you win if the scale is even.

There are also puzzles in the game that need solving, but also some that somewhat don't. Like you COULD solve some, but they're not needed to finish the game unless you truthfully suck, so to speak.

However, I do kinda plan on having the game so if you want to go into the game blind, maybe avoid reading this?

I somewhat don't care what you do; I just don't wanna hear complaints that I'm spoiling the game.

I think that's everything, let's play!

><><><

The sound of whistling could be heard echoing through the forest one night. A cloaked figure had a shovel on their back, a fancy compass that would read your coordinates in their hand, and fancy night vision goggles that recorded what they saw strapped to their head.

Suddenly, they stopped. It seems like they reached their destination as they pulled out the shovel and started digging. They kept digging for what felt like hours until a small "tink" could be heard.

After throwing the shovel out of the hole, they dug with their... dishwashing gloved hands...

Real quick, why are their hands in gloves that dishwashers use? Whatever. Maybe they're out of rubber gloves that electricians use. Oh well, back into character.

After throwing the shovel out of the hole, they dug with their GLOVED hands where they heard the small "tink" until they pulled out a locked box.

This was a box they found in the middle of the woods at night, so they examined the box carefully looking for any signs of danger. On the outside, it seemed to be free of any protection seals or black magic symbols. Maybe it's some form of treasure even if the box itself wasn't ang bigger than their head.

Once they got out of the hole and filled it back up (don't ask why) they grabbed their shovel and went home...

There was a fancy house near the forest just out of reach of the city, but close enough to see it at night. This was their house.

Here's a little something interesting about this person. Their left arm may look normal, but it isn't. This explains how a key popped out of seemingly nowhere.

The lights turned on as they entered the house and wiped their feet off. Now that they placed their cloak on the coat rack, we can post a picture of who was behind the cloak.

 Now that they placed their cloak on the coat rack, we can post a picture of who was behind the cloak