A Black Swan

Have fun with the body. Also yes, she makes faces like "o.o" and "-.-" plus others like the Lenny faces.

><><><

P03 was working hard on a new robot late this stormy night. One that'll wipe the other side of the board clean with just one hit!

Sure he had Layla's stream still running in the background so he could continue to study her and program her personality into the robot which looks almost identical to her.

...ish...

He was going to make a card out of this metal clone after programing the robot how to shoot to kill.

Wanna bet a vote on this chapter that he's like a mad scientist right now? HINT HINT.

Anyway, P03 had pulled the lever which allowed his desk to rise with the new robot on top. Lightning struck the robot and...

Yeah, he became Dr. Frankenstein since he's doing the laugh too. What a shame that all the power in his factory went out too.

At least his desk came back down and the roof closed. A sigh escaped P03's... uh... voice box?

"Darn," he said after switching to night vision. He removed the waterproof sheet revealing the robot. "I knew I should've stuck with a battery for the prototype... I just- AH!"

A sudden bright light shined in his face nearly blinding him. Once the backup generator finally kicked in, the Layla look-alike was no longer on his desk.

"What the!? Where did she go!?!" P03 said as he looked around the main room. There was some kind of ripping sound in the other room... "What the $%&#?"

By the way, he has some kind of auto censorship in his system which he hates hearing. If he didn't have that, he might curse a bit more.

Anyway, he opened the door and grabbed a wrench just in case he had to fight off the intruder. When he opened the door, he immediately had to duck.

Who or whatever was in the factory with him had thrown a robot part in his direction. P03 charged in ready to attack but stopped when he saw what was sitting on the floor ripping apart the bots.

"Holy... it worked," he said while dropping the wrench. "I can't believe it. It worked! Haha!"

The little bot stared at P03 with a broken bot in her hands. Even if she was kinda built to be similar to himself but with both arms, this didn't mean she was like Layla herself or P03.

This meant that the tiny "female P03" went back to ripping apart the leap bot...

P03 took the bot from her before it was destroyed beyond repair.

"No, no, no, don't do that. You can not-"
P03 just got an idea as a smug grin appeared on his face.
"You may not do that here, but I got a better place for you to do that. Follow me."

The storm cleared up by this point so here we are with P03 and his small friend at the base of Magnificus' tower. P03 still had his smug as fuck look as he looked up at the top floor window. The window was open too.

"Alright, young lady," said P03 as he "crouched" beside the little bot. She tilted her head. "If you want to tear things apart, you can do that at this tower's top floor, but be careful. If you get caught, rush back here as fast as you can. Got it? We can do this at the other islands too."

The little bot nodded before she started climbing the tower. P03 was trying so hard not to laugh out loud, but he could only imagine the look on that fluffy bastard's face when he sees the mess his creation made.

Five minutes later and the little bot was out. When it was almost time for the sun to rise, P03 had his smug face on as he watched and waited at the window.

"Father, I've finished cleaning up. What are you waiting for?" the little bot asked. If P03 was drinking something, he most likely would've spat it out just now.

"What did you call me?"

"I called you father... Isn't that what you are to me?"

P03 thought about it. He did create her and she did look similar to Layla. Perhaps he is a father now.

"Yeah. I guess am your father, daughter. Huh... Daughter... Yeah. From now on, you shall be called Daughter... at least until your mother decides what you shall be called."

"Very well, father, but I must ask something of you."

"What's that?"

"Why did you want me to go to the tower?"

"You'll see in three... two... one... and..."
Someone was screaming very loudly.
"Haha haha haha haha! Ah, yes! You did very well, Daughter! Now then, let's get to work. We have many robots to make and scan today."

After work on the flip side, Layla was booting up the floppy disk that had Inscryption on it. She decided to stop streaming it to Glitch on the account of it being very haunted.

She sighed as she thought of P03. He was her favorite, but the fact that he was in her system... It impressed her and somewhat frightened her.

She took a deep breath and started the game. Before she fought off Leshy's animals from square one, damn bears, she decided to try her luck at the puzzle drawers after obtaining the Stinkbug, aka Grimora.

I say this because even if she played Inscryption many times, she doesn't remember the answer to the drawers.

Eventually, she obtained the skink, the ants, the caged wolf, the squirrel head, and one more card she didn't recognize.

The black swan card bearing the flight and mighty leap symbols. It was a single blood of 2/3.

"Hello," it said surprising Layla. "I suppose you may call me Black Swan. Let me aid you in your journey, please."

Layla collected the card curious about it. She returned to her seat and continued to play.

When Black Swan was drawn, Stoat was drawn as well.

"Black Swan! You're okay!" Stoat said... or rather P03. "But I warned you and you didn't listen..."

"I'm sorry, father, but a lesson learned the hard way is still a lesson learned."
Layla suddenly sprayed her drink over her shoulder in shock.
"But is this Lady Layla you spoke of prior?"

"Yes, she is. This is Lady Layla. She's responsible for your birth."

"Say what?!"

"I see. Hello, mother. I shall aid you however you need."

The cards went into the digital hand.

"P03, ya got some splainin' ta do later. Let's fight!"

Since Black Swan was new to her, she wrote notes about her as she played. Layla remembers the game almost as well as the back of her hand. This was how she concluded that Black Swan may be kind to all...

...at least for now.

She couldn't wait to get deeper into the game and play Act Two. She'd be able to see Black Swan's true form then. Maybe even have her in the house too?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

><><><

The story doesn't end here...

Word Count: 1200...