Companion

Bloody lol

><><><

The morning sun had arrived an hour ago and Layla was in the kitchen making a sausage omelet humming to herself. Even if she seemed fine on the outside made breakfast, a part of her was hurting on the inside...

Besides her humming and cooking, it was quiet in the house. There used to be more sounds, but that was years ago and she missed those sounds...

In the middle of making breakfast, it looked like she was about to cry as tears started to cloud her vision when something startled her.

The radio turned on by itself switching from radio station to radio station. It eventually found... whatever it was looking for.

"Good morning, you lovely people!" said the radio guy. "I'm your host Alastor and welcome to Hazbin Radio! It looks like we'll have a lovely fall morning so sit back, relax, and enjoy this song to start your day and remember folks; remember to smile a genuine smile! You're NEVER fully dressed without one!"

Even if she was a little surprised by what had happened, she didn't turn off the radio. Hell, she started jamming out to the beat as she finished cooking breakfast.

Layla chuckled as she poured some overly creamed coffee. Seriously, she used the creamer to replace the water normal people use.

"Dat was... heh heh... nice," she chuckled as she poured her soon-to-be iced coffee. "Wait, did I program da radio ta do dat?"

Layla was a smart cookie. She had programmed her house to protect her and do other things, but she couldn't remember if she programmed the radio or not.

"Whatever," she said even if she wasn't too sure. Once the waffle maker was done, she placed them on her plate and made her way to the gaming room to set up the stream.

Not even ten seconds after starting the stream, SP was in chat and said hello. Layla chuckled.

"Dey say da early bird gets da worm, what 'bout da early stoat? What do dey get besides cuddles fer bein' so goddamn cute?"

...five...ten...15...20...25...

"Food too?" SP said. "Stoats are... cute?"

"Hell yeah, dey are! Bloody love stoats! Workin' on makin' a Stoat card and afta I get a design in, Imma make a blanket, a posta, hell, maybe even some jewelry fer my favorite animal card. Oh, maybe split da posta in half so it shows my favorite Scrybe and Stoat?"

"Wait, so you... like one of the Scrybes?"

"So ya DO know da ins 'n' outs a Inscryption."

"I'm aware of the Scrybes! But which one is your favorite?"

"P03."

"What? What did I do?"

"Huh? Oh, no. I wasn't addressin' ya, mate. I was sayin' my favorite Scrybe is P03 or rather... it depends on what you're talkin' 'bout, ya get?"

"No... Not at all..."

"Like... Personality-wise, I like P03. Fer starter decks, P03's I think be a bit on da tougher side, so I go with Grimora's first an' den go from dere. Leshy's animals be cool while Mag... uh... I always forget Fluffy's name... Ah! Magnificus be a dip to 'is students an' 'is shit be useful if a magic battery be dere. If not, den da cards be nothin' more den blockers!"

"But what about P03's factory? Do you like it?"

"Haha. I suppose so. Like da conveyor belt an' 'is bots be cool 'n' all, but if 'e wants new an' stronger bots, 'e gotta improve da bots demselves. Not da worker bots dat operate da machines or dat inspector. I'm talkin' 'bout puttin' his 'ands... or rather 'is lone claw, so to speak... ta work. Design new bots from da old an' den try ta improve like 'ow I go to da junkyard lookin' fer shit ta finish my works. Let's play!"