Sixteen

"Mmm, Yoon it tickles," Jimin said as he squirmed feeling weird. He was pinned to the wall by none other than Yoongi.

"Does it tickle? Or pleasure you?" Yoongi smirked.

"It tickles," Jimin laughed but it sounded so awkward that he scolded himself in his mind for it.

Yoongi just kissed his neck more. "H-hyung..." Jimin arched his back, wanting even more.

Yoongi sucked on Jimin's neck making him let out a sound which embarrassed the heck out of him. Yoongi looked at him making him blush even more.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know why I made that," Jimin said, embarrassed.

"You sound so pretty, I like it," Yoongi smirked and he looked so hot when he did. Yoongi kept on sucking on Jimin's neck making him let out very pretty sounds.

Till he reached to that one spot which had Jimin moan loudly making Yoongi smirk even more.

"H-hyung!" Jimin said in a high pitched voice.

"Yes baby?" Yoongi asked teasing.

"C-can't you j-just-" He was cut off by his own loud moan as Yoongi smirked again. "Hyung!"

"Don't you like it?" Yoongi asked, already knowing the answer.

"I like it, but..." Jimin said as he trailed off.

"But?" Yoongi teased.

"But! You have something else to do right now," Jimin said, not knowing what to say.

"Hmm, right," Yoongi said as he looked at Jimin's eyes with his own red ones before tilting his head slightly and trail his lips on Jimin neck.

"Mmm, what are you doing?" Jimin said, his breathing turning heavy.

"What you told," Yoongi said before gently digging his fangs on Jimin's neck.

"Oh-" Jimin said, strangely feeling weird.

It didn't hurt, maybe a little, but it somehow felt fine. Good actually.

As usual, his body became too hot and he didn't have to look to know his whole body was red.

His hand gripped tightly on Yoongi's hands which were pinning his own ones and shut his eyes tightly. He could feel his legs shaking as he prayed silently not wanting his legs to give up.

"Yoongi..." He whispered as he could feel those fangs digging in deeper.

He then felt Yoongi lick and kiss his neck making him let out a whimper.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked and picked Jimin up.

"I-I'm g-good," Jimin answered. No matter how hard he tries to get used to it, it still leaves him shaking in shock.

"Don't worry about getting used to it, you're already doing great," Yoongi said like he read Jimin's mind, smiling gently at him.

Jimin just hummed as he made himself more comfortable in Yoongi's arms.

"Do you wanna sleep?" Yoongi asked but Jimin shook his head.

"C-can we just be like we've been for the past days?" Jimin asked in a very quite voice almost like a whisper, not having enough energy to even talk in a normal volume.

"Of course baby," Yoongi smiled as he sat on the bed and made Jimin lay beside him, leaning on him as he wrapped his arms around Jimin who did the same thing in return.

"Yoongi..." Jimin said.

"Yes?" Yoongi asked as he put all of his attention to Jimin.

"Nothing nevermind," Jimin said.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" Yoongi said gently as he positioned himself so that he could clearly see in Jimin's eyes.

"Mhm," Jimin nodded weakly.

"Then? Don't hesitate to share anything with me, ok? I'm here to listen to you," Yoongi said giving a small smile for reassurance.

"Thank you," Jimin smiled back.

Yoongi said nothing but kissed Jimin on his head, his lips lingering a little longer than usual.

"Do you miss your home?" Yoongi asked, noticing the slight changes of Jimin's mood these days.

"Mmm, maybe?" Jimin said or asked. "I just miss my friends."

"Hmm, we should go there then. Jimin," Yoongi said with his voice now becoming serious.

"Yea?" Jimin said rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"You still haven't told me how you came here, outside my house," Yoongi said, silently asking him.

"I don't know... The last thing I remember was that I was racing with my friend," Jimin said, his eyes half closing already.

"I don't want you to be hurt that bad again..." Yoongi said as he remembered that time when he found Jimin. He really would've been died due to the cold weatherif Yoongi didn't find him at that moment.

"Don't worry, Yoon," Jimin smiled sleepily. "Maybe it was because of my carelessness only," Jimin said, his voice becoming sleepy.

"Good night, baby," Yoongi said as he saw Jimin falling in a deep slumber.

Yoongi just watched his precious mate's adorable face as he was asleep in his shoulder, Jimin's voice ringing in his ears.

"Don't worry Yoon, maybe it was because of my carelessness only."

"You won't know, you haven't seen the cruel part of the world," Yoongi whispered.