Forty

"Are you sure we'll not pass any door and poof in your world?" Jimin asked, walking carefully with the blindfold on as Yoongi lead him.

"No," Yoongi said, shaking his head. "Just promise me two things Jimin," He said seriously and Jimin nodded. "Be with me all the time if we go out and don't say anything to anyone you're not familiar with."

"Ok, I promise," Jimin said making Yoongi feel somewhat relieved.

"Just a heads up, there is no sun and there's always cold for non vampires," Yoongi said.

"What?" Jimin said, shocked. If his eyes were free, they sure would've gone wide.

"Yeah, we can't be exposed to sunlight so..." Yoongi shrugged and Jimin nodded.

"Ah right," Jimin nodded. "I could switch souls with you for a day if I could just so you can experience the sunlight."

"Aww so sweet," Yoongi giggled.

"Scratch that, I could switch souls with you for my entire life just to taste your blood," Jimin said.

"You had to ruin the mood, didn't you?" Yoongi sighed making Jimin giggle.

"Yep! It wasn't-" Jimin stopped mid sentence and didn't speak for a few moments.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, being a little concerned now.

"Hyung... Where are we?" Jimin asked quietly. "Are- are we in a f-forest?"

"Shit," Yoongi cursed under his breath. "Nope." He said in a confident voice.

"Stop lying! I can hear the faint chirps of birds," Jimin said as his pace became slow.

"Okay, well," Yoongi chuckled nervously. "Yeah."

"I-is there a different portal?" Jimin asked, clinging onto Yoongi's arm which was leading him forward.

"I'm sorry, no," Yoongi said as he removed Jimin's arms that were clinging onto him and protectively back hugged him. "No need to be afraid Jiminie, it's alright."

Jimin exhaled shakily. "How f-far we are right now?"

"Not far, we just have to climb these stairs," Yoongi said. "Don't worry, I'm here," He whispered in Jimin's ear. "Do you want to take the blind fold off?" He asked and Jimin eagerly shook his head.

"I don't want to look at a forest," Jimin said as he took deep breaths to calm his racing heart. He doesn't know why but now actually being in a forest, he's just three seconds away from having an anxiety attack.

"Shhh, focus on me," Yoongi whispered, drawing circles on Jimin stomach with the pad of his index finger lightly. Jimin nodded. "We'll go through all your fears together, okay?"

Jimin nodded his head quickly, trying to focus on Yoongi and only him.

_

"We're here!" Yoongi said after few minutes of whispering sweet things on Jimin's ear to keep him calm. He removed the blindfold off Jimin.

"Woah," Jimin said in awe as he looked around.

It was dark, like nighttime. They were in a large street. People pale as snow were walking here and there, talking and laughing as he walked to their ways.

The street lamps decorated the sides in a pretty sequence of light purple and blue lights. Few high tech buildings were at either side of the street. Trees were beautifully situated on the sides.

Most importantly, the stars that were scattered all over the sky, twinkling magnificently as the moon's light shone, brighting the dark world.

To say Jimin was totally and utterly fascinated was an understatement.

"Helloooo," Jimin was brought back to earth when Yoongi waved his hand in front of Jimin's face.

"Huh, yeah?" Jimin said, not sparing Yoongi a glance.

"Wow, I feel ignored," Yoongi said as he blinked.

"Let me observe this beautiful masterpiece of your world..." Jimin said in a breathy voice.

"Ok I'm waiting," Yoongi said, looking at Jimin expectantly.

"Wow oh my god," Jimin whispered, not realising when they started walking. "Why am I not a vampire? The discrimination is immeasurable," Jimin said as he looked above with wide curious eyes.

"I don't think being a vampire is that nice," Yoongi said making Jimin stop and finally look at him.

"Are you kidding me? I could stay here all my life and never get bored," Jimin said, still captivated.

"Yeah yeah," Yoongi waved his hands in a shooing manner.

"Wait, why are you still wearing the cape?" Jimin asked. He looked around, not seeing anyone wearing a cape just made him sure that he didn't need it.

"Because I feel like it...?" Yoongi said or more like questioned.

"Um, okayy...?" Jimin said, mimicking Yoongi's tone.

"Yup!" Yoongi said and they continued walking. "Oh," Yoongi said as he wrapped his hand with Jimin's.

"What-" Jimin was cut off when Yoongi suddenly attached their lips together.

Yoongi walked towards the wide enough empty area between two buildings, not detaching their lips making Jimin follow his steps while stumbling.

They parted away, breathing too heavily. "What?" Jimin said between pants.

"I'm sorry, I had to hide from someone so," Yoongi said, smiling showing his teeth apologetically.

"From who?" Jimin asked curiously, looking here and there at the street.

"She's gone," Yoongi chuckled.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked, now looking at Yoongi.

"Hobi's girlfriend," Yoongi replied.

"Ooh," Jimin said as his mouth formed an 'o'. So that was why Yoongi was wearing a cape.

"Yup, now let's go,"