Fifty

Now, Jimin felt comfortable.

Instead of that heavy royal looking coat, he wore a black light coat with a little large golden buttons on the sides. He felt comfortable because the fabric was also soft.

They were already outside the palace at a considerable distance.

"Ready to go?"

Jimin took a deep breath and smiled softly as he nodded. He would go anywhere with Yoongi, whether that place be good or bad.

They walked up to the huge gate and the guards bowed as they went inside, towards the hall.

To say Jimin was captivated at the beautiful interior would be an understatement.

The place was big- no scratch that, it was enormous. The walls were a creamy colour with golden thin patterns decorated them. There were two round staircases on either side at the corners. Several lights illuminated bright white lights, the floor also had designs similar to those of the walls, just with two huge circles of golden yellow near the centre.

Many people were here and there, some dancing to the slow music and some just talking but looked like there were just a few people because of the huge hall.

Jimin wondered why the music suddenly stopped and they all turned towards them and bowed respectfully for few seconds as two people, one female and one male who looked like they were just in their early twenties, came towards them.

Jimin quickly recognised the crowns in their head as he panicked internally. He felt Yoongi hold his hand and start walking forward making him look at him with frantic eyes.

He should've recognised those chains, how could he not know that Yoongi was a prince?!

"You're the prince?" Jimin whispered, walking a little behind Yoongi.

"Um yeah," Yoongi shrugged.

"Yoongi!" The queen, Yoongi's mother, or Mrs. Min squealed, as she engulfed him in a tight embrace making Yoongi smile slightly as he hugger her back, detaching their intertwined hands.

Jimin smiled nervously as he thought of what to do. And the king, Yoongi's father, or Mr. Min, eyed him strangely.

"Jimin?" Mr. Min suddenly said, his voice was deep and full of authority making Jimin surprised. How did he even know his name? Probably Yoongi told them.

"Your majesty," Jimin bowed for a good two seconds, trying to keep it cool. If he knew he would meet Yoongi's parents, he would've thought of something to say.

Yoongi and Mrs. Min parted and she looked at Jimin. Needless to say that Jimin's heart was hammering loudly.

But he relaxed slightly when smiled warmly at him for a few seconds, her eyes showing an emotion Jimin couldn't quite catch up on.

"You're Yoongi's...? I'm assuming someone important to him considering the fact that he took you here," She said with a smile. She was genuinely happy that her son finally came back.

"I am his... m-mate," Jimin said, mentally scolding himself for that stutter.

"Oh, I see," She said with a bright smile.

Mr. Min looked at Yoongi with a little disappointed but still had a gentle smile full of happiness. "You didn't inform us about that."

"You didn't ask," Yoongi shrugged.

Mr. Min clicked his tongue. "Typical Yoongi." He mumbled.

Mrs. Min chuckled and pinched Jimin's cheeks making him blush. "You're so cute, I didn't get to say that last ti-"

"Mom!" Yoongi whined.

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Min said, her hands joining Mr. Min's. "Enjoy yourselves, huns." She said as she dragged Mr. Min.

"Huh? Let me talk to my son, damn," Mr. Min said to her.

"Let them enjoy, damn." She said back.

"Fine," Mr. Min sighed and looked back at Yoongi. "You've got some explaining to do!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi just rubbed his neck with an apologetic smile.

"Why did you never tell me you are a prince?" Jimin said with a pout.

"You never asked." Yoongi shrugged but got a smack in return. "Ow." Yoongi pouted.

"You still didn't answer my question," Jimin said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You hurt me," Yoongi fake sniffled. "I want a kiss."

Jimin's face heated up as blood rushed to his face. "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"W-we're not alone, hyung," Jimin reasoned out.

"So what? I want a kiss, who they are to judge," Yoongi said, hands sliding on Jimin's waist.

"But-"

"If you like my kisses then you will." Yoongi cut him off with a small smirk. "Guess you don't like it then."

"No no no!" Jimin exclaimed. "I like them."

"Th-"

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and attached their lips. It was just meant to be a small peck but Yoongi's hands on Jimin didn't let him pull back.

"Are they seriously making out in the middle of a ball?" Mr. Min said, totally caught off guard.

"Shh, like I said, let them enjoy, it's been too long since I've seen Yoongi be lovey dovey with someone." She said, taking a sip of her champagne.

"Hmm, you're right," Mr. Min said, nodding. "Lemme have a kiss too."

Mrs. Min rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "Yoongi really is like you," She said and kissed him.