Thirty

The next day was quite the same, except that Jimin was now sure that if it keeps happening like this, he may go insane.

The only one who was keeping him sane was... You guessed it, Yoongi.

"Hyung, I'm fine, this is probably the thousandth time you've asked that," Jimin said to his Jin hyung.

"Whatever, I'm just making sure you're ok," Jin said from the other line of the phone call.

"Yeah yeah, how's things going for you?" Jimin asked, changing the topic.

"I can't even describe, my brother is such a pain in the head- oh shoot! My ramen is burning!"

"Why are you eating ramen?" Jimin asked, confused.

"Feeling lazy- fuck- oh shit- no no, I didn't mean to curse!" Jin groaned. "I'll talk to you later, I kind of, got hurt."

"Okay, talk to you later since you got burnt," Jimin giggled as he hung up. He sighed after he put his phone in the wooden nightstand.

He was bored. He couldn't bother Yoongi or Hoseok since they were working in some things.

So the only person he could talk to was...

Taehyung! Of course.

Jimin smiled mischievously as he skipped towards Taehyung's room.

He opened his door and saw Taehyung and Jungkook playing a video game with earphones on.

He rolled his eyes as he barely managed not to pout as he plopped on the bed.

He was just, feeling so unloved!

Ok, that was dramatic, anyways back to the topic.

"Not like that Taehyung!" Jungkook hissed.

"At least I'm trying! It's not easy!" Taehyung yelled back.

"If I wasn't fighting Kazuya, I would've definitely defeated whoever you're fighting with," Jungkook said, incredibly into the game.

"What! Mind you, my opponent is Kazumi," Taehyung huffed. "Oh shit," Taehyung said as he dropped the controller when he got defeated.

Jungkook put the controller down as he looked at Taehyung blankly who was just half sheepishly and half nervously grinning at him.

Jungkook sighed.

"Oh! Jiminie," Taehyung exclaimed as soon as he saw Jimin, unintentionally or maybe intentionally changing the topic.

"Hey," Jimin greeted back. "It's about time you notice me," Jimin said, pouting.

Jungkook giggled. "You're so dramatic hyung, maybe you learnt it from Jin hyung," He commented.

"Oh please, you love me," Jimin said, sticking his tongue out making Jungkook huff.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at them, they were just like how brothers are.

"Hey, you can play with us," Taehyung suggested since he figured they both weren't going to do anything other than quarrel with each other.

"I've not really played it before," Jimin said, laughing awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't worry! We can teach you!" Jungkook said cheerfully and Taehyung agreed.

Jimin was still unsure but he nodded nonetheless.

And soon, they were playing all together while teaching Jimin on how to play the video game. He did play very and I do mean very bad but he soon started playing pretty decently.

And between that moment, Jimin caught Taehyung glancing at him every now and then with Jungkook pretending he didn't notice but the soft blush on his cheeks was quite evident.

Oh how much Jimin wanted to just see them finally confessing to each other.

_

Jimin shook his head in amusement as he saw Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping on the bed with legs and arms tangled with each other's.

He covered them with the blanket and went out of the room, closing the door slowly to not make any sound.

He walked to his own room and got in. He brushed his teeth and tried to remove his hoodie.

He sighed as he struggled to open the buttons that were located on the backside.

He groaned, annoyed. This is why he hates all the things that have buttons on the back.

He jumped when he felt cold hands touching his neck, opening up the buttons.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin smiled, he can never not recognize those hands.

"Helping you," Yoongi answered as he finished opening the buttons.

"I-" Jimin chuckled and removed the hoodie. He let out a surprised sound when Yoongi started back hugging him with his hands under his shirt.

"I missed you," Yoongi whispered, kissing his bare shoulder due to the loose t-shirt.

Jimin blushed as he quickly looked down. "It's only been few hours," Jimin replied.

"Few hours are too much," Yoongi said, now going for his neck, trailing kisses all over.

"Yoongi-" Jimin let out a shaky breath.

Yoongi pulled away, just his face as he chuckled. "I just love making you flustered," He replied, grinning.

"Yeah, just like you kissed me the other night?" Jimin replied.

"What- were you awake?" Yoongi asked shyly.

"Not entirely, I thought I dreamt about that but I'm sure now," Jimin giggled and turned around so that now he was facing Yoongi. He was about to say something else but he yawned instead.

"Sleepy?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded with a lazy smile. "Let's cuddle to sleep together then."