Thirty six

Taehyung's messages

Yoo hyung:
Hey Taehyung

Yoo hyung:
Is Jimin with you? He's not picking up my calls

Tata:
No, I thought he went back there to you???

Tata:
I'm staying at Jin hyung's home for tonight

Yoo hyung:
But he isn't here nor he's picking up my calls?? I even checked at his house

Tata:
Are you serious?

Yoo hyung:
I'm very serious

Yoo hyung:
Why are you staying there though?

Tata:
Umm

Tata:
We

Tata:
Um.. We kinda have an argument

Yoo hyung:
Really?

Tata:
Yeah, wait let me ask Jungkook if he knows something

Yoo hyung:
Okay

Tata:
By the Cheroven bridge

Yoo hyung:
Ok, I'll talk to you later

_

Jimin sighed with a comfortable smile in his lips as he sat on the railing of the high bridge. His feet dangling from the edge of the bridge just above the water.

There is nothing more prettier than a city at one in the morning with dark streets and cold winds. Not to mention the twinkling stars sprinkled over the black surface of the sky.

It feels so peaceful that he don't mind the cold breeze blowing mightily, like invisible needles piercing through his warm skin. Each breath of his filling him with coldness. At least it made him feel something other than a small sting in his chest.

He's been trying not to think about anything regarding to the fight and it seems like it's working since his whole attention is at the glistening water.

"You good?" He heard a familiar voice.

"Uh huh," Jimin nodded, not really minding anything.

He jumped, he almost screamed and fell down when he realised what was going on but the firm grip on his waist kept him in place even though he wouldn't exactly fall on the water.

"You scared me! What are you doing here suddenly?" Jimin asked, heart still racing from how scared he became or maybe... Because of something else.

"To find you, what else?" Yoongi said casually, sitting beside him on the railing.

"Why here?" Jimin asked, warmth filling his cold body when Yoongi side hugged him, keeping his chin on his shoulder.

"Jungkook told, you sometimes like come here," Yoongi said.

"Oh," Jimin chuckled, a hollow forceful chuckle making Yoongi twitch a frown. "It's late, you should go back."

"Listen to me Park Jimin," Yoongi said in a serious tone, sitting straight beside Jimin, pulling away, making him somewhat anxious.

"You're stuck with me and i won't leave you alone right now, whether you like it or not," Yoongi said with a sarcastic smile as he laid his head on Jimin's shoulder again.

Jimin sighed. "Mhm, I won't tell you to leave again," He said, laying his head on top of Yoongi's.

They don't know how much time passed by, relaxing on each other's warmth as they just stared at the glimmering sky.

"Hey Yoongi..." Jimin said softly.

"Yeah?" Yoongi said, encouraging him to go ahead.

"Thanks..." Jimin whispered making Yoongi smiled and wrapped his one hand on Jimin's waist.

"It's okay, you don't have to hide from me... Tell me, show me how you feel hmm? You don't have to fake it," Yoongi said soothingly.

Jimin exhaled. "Why are you so nice to me?" He asked, whispering as quiet as possible.

"'cause you're my mate," Yoongi answered, snuggling closer. Having no idea how his words made a part of Jimin crack while the other part of him swell in warmth.

It was kind of a bittersweet feeling.

"Hmm," Jimin hummed, biting the inner side of his bottom lip.

"Is everything ok?" Yoongi asked carefully, wondering what caused the change in his mood.

No. "Yeah," Everything's a mess. "Everything's alright." Jimin said. How was he supposed to say honestly that he wanted to be something to Yoongi. Something more than just 'his mate'.

"I'll wait," Yoongi sighed.

"For what?" Jimin asked.

"For you to tell me what's wrong," Yoongi whispered.

Everything. "Nothing's wrong," Jimin said. "Why do you always worry about the smallest of things?"

"I'm afraid the small things will lead to something big... Like it always do," Yoongi whispered.

Jimin doesn't know why, it can be because of the somewhat hidden fragile tone of his voice or the way he sounded like it has happened many times but he shifts, removing the hand on his waist to clasp their hands together on his lap.

"It won't this time, I promise," Jimin whispered back, squeezing his hand comfortingly.

"I hope so."

Nothing was said after that, their presence was enough to let the other know that they'll always keep them on their feet, not letting the other fall even if their legs give out.