Hampas ng Alon

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

This story contains spoilers for Puhon Series #1

Puhon Series #1: Bawat Daan (complete)

Puhon Series #2: Hampas ng Alon

The second installment of the Puhon Series.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with any of the schools, enterprises, artists, or products mentioned.

Please be advised that this story contains scenes that might trigger some emotions, sensitive content, mature themes, and strong language that are not suitable for a very young audience. I will only write it for the sake of showing the character's development.

Lastly — I am an amateur writer, my characters are not perfect, and this story is unedited. It might have typographical and grammatical errors. Please bear with me, I am new to this and I am still learning. Please refrain from hating my characters. They make decisions that are not always right. Do not read if you're only expecting the characters to do the right thing all the time. Thank you!

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

#HampasNgAlon

#pawsbypagesWP

Date Started: February 9, 2022