1.

Three gunshots echoed through the abandoned basement. Well abandoned if one doesn't consider the three now dead bodies and a black haired figure tucking in the gun into her thigh holster.

"Agent 007 - report ", was heard on one end of the comms.

" Information extraction - success , casualties -three, Sir "

" That'll be all Agent ", and the call disconnected.

The blue eyed woman swiftly evacuated the basement returning to the base to pass along the flash drive. Finally she locked herself in her cell as instructed and stared blankly towards the walls slowly drifting off.

~
A little giggling, black-haired, blue-eyed girl ran along the yellow fields being chased by a middle aged man with streaks of grey in his hair and identical blue eyes.

"Catch me Papa", shouted the girl.
"You've become faster haven't you butterfly", remarked the man still chasing the girl.
"Of course I have papa, Georgie taught me all summer", she retorted.

Soon enough the man tackled her and spun her around kissing her forehead as they lay there watching the sunset.

"Mama says I can be anything I want to. I want to be like you papa. I want to shoot down bad guys with you and then we can protect Georgie and Mama together", the girl whispered to her father.

"You can be anything you like my little butterfly. Mama, Georgie and me will always be there to support you. You are a special girl Rhea and we love you", said the father before both ran to their white picket fenced two storey house for dinner.

A sudden SLAM-loud noises-shoving-closet-red-RED-needle -screams - blank.

~