prologue.

author's note: hello lovelies so how is everyone doing today. i hope you are good make sure to vote and comment and happy reading!!!

this is like a little prequel before episode one so sorry it is very short but oh well enjoy it lol.

~ kylie xoxo.

-

There isn't much to know about Lyra Hale. She is a very closed up person. She never trusts anyone and no one trusts her. She was left by her mother after she was born. And most of her family died in a fire caused by the argents. She never left town even though he dad was basically dead. not moving or speaking just sat there doing nothing.

Her cousins, Derek and Laura Hale tried to get her to go with them after they left town, after the fire but she refused. She waited and waited for her father to come back to her but he didn't. But she never gave up. When she would visit her dad she was speak about her day and beg for him to come back to her but he never did. 

He was the only person she opened up to since the fire. Most of her life she was the black sheep and no one really cared for her ever. She never was able to make friends because they called her 'too bitchy' or 'mean' when in fact she was just a scared girl under all of her walls.

She still stayed in town even after the bullying. But she never went in to that school ever, until now. She decided that enough is enough and that she needed to move on with her life. She was holding back because of her father.

Her cousin is her alpha. Laura is the most strongest person she knows. Laura is her role model. she then heard about her cousins being back in town so she went to go visit the place she knew Laura would be. To Alan Deaton. He is the emissary of her pack.

But the only reason why Laura came back was not for something good. 

"I came here because of this." 

Laura showed Lyra a deer with a spiral symbol on it. And then river said she would help her cousin found out more about the symbol and who done it. Now Lyra had a reason to stay. 

warning this book will contain mature themes, mentions of abuse, alcohol, drugs and strong language read with caution.