chapter eight, lunatic

author's note: all updates will be very slow because i recently lost my nan so i am still getting to terms with it so i won't be active for a few weeks really. i will update when i feel like it but i hope everyone understands.

~ kylie xoxo.

her outfit:

🖤🌑

🖤🌑

The three of us were on our way to the woods to take Scott's mind off of the breakup. 

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school."

"Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me."

"I have no parents to worry about my safety."

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Yes! When your best friend gets dumped--"

"I didn't get dumped! We're taking a break--"

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break... you get your best friend drunk."

I was about to speak up about how us werewolves can't get drunk but I decided to leave it. Some time went by and Stiles was the only one drunk.

"Dude, you know... she's just one... one girl. You know, there are so many..." there are so many other girls in the sea..."Fish in the sea."