chapter fifty nine, a promise to the dead

author's note: first update of 2024, i am going to try and complete this book before march because i want this done before my 18th and well i think i can manage this book to be done in under 2 months.

her outfit:

🖤🌑

🖤🌑

Stiles and I both woke up at a similar time to one another. I turned over to see him looking at me. I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead in response. "Morning, beautiful." Stiles replied.

"Morning to you too Stiles." I felt my heart pick up. He continued to lay still and then I spoke up again. 

"You've got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?"

"If I'm going to watch an entire lacrosse game, you better not suck. And I mean that says something cause I played it last year but still you need to be on your best for the game." I commented.

"Not gonna suck..." "Remember? You were supposed to drive me to school early so I can get more studying done with Malia for her math test? The one that determines whether or not she will be a senior with us next year?"

"STILES!" I shouted. And then I decided to kiss my boyfriend to get him up for today. This in fact did help him wake up. 

"What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet..."