chapter fifty two, halloween special

author's note: i decided to write a halloween special chapter as i love this time of year when i can snuggle up in my bed or on my sofa and watch halloween films with chocolates. i hope you all like this short but cute filler chapter.  

p.s. this halloween special is a chapter where liam and mason are also in the pack so it is a like post season 4 kinda special cause i wanted liam and mason included in the chapter. 

halloween costume:

🖤🌑

🖤🌑

It is finally my most favourite time of the year. Halloween. Usually I spent the day with all of my family but since the first I haven't been able to do that. But I still got Derek and my dad plus, the pack. I may still not be back with Stiles officially but him and I are still just seeing each other casually. Nothing else. Every year for Halloween I always like to spend it watching cheesy horror movies while snuggled up on a couch and well this year I plan to do just that with all my friends. 

We thankfully had the day off as it was a Saturday this year which meant that everyone should be free to do so but well nothing ever goes to plan in this town or with the pack. I woke up to Stiles hands wrapped around my waist. I could already feel the coldness in the air so I decided to stay put until I felt like getting out in to the cold air of Halloween day.