chapter ten, co-captain

author's note: hello all. i am alive so no need to worry but i have just been so busy with school and my job i haven't had time to write but now i am forcing myself to finish the update because i really need to hurry up and finish these books before me exams in april/may time. i am not ready for them....

~ kylie xoxo.

her outfits:

school:

stiles'/on the road/stiles':

(stiles' star wars shirt and shorts for at the house and then the shirt and these jeans for on the road scene)

🖤🌑

Stiles had left the hospital and my father, Derek and I were in need of a catch up. 

"Thank God! Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea what's been going on?"

"I really don't get lacrosse..." My father entered after Derek and I. 

"It was you."

"When I was in high school, we played basketball. There's a real sport. Still, I read somewhere that lacrosse comes from Native American tribes, and that they played it to resolve conflict. Do I have that right? Hmm... I have a little conflict of me own to resolve, Scott... But I need your help to do it."

"I'm not helping you kill people."

"Well, I don't want to kill all of them-- just the responsible ones. And that doesn't have to include.."

"Allison."

"You're both on his side? Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister?" He said pointing to Derek.