chapter thirty three, the girl who knew too much

her outfit:

🖤🌑

🖤🌑

When I woke up I carefully moved Stiles' hand from my waist and headed to the shower. I really can't remember what happened after we came back from the loft but I scared I done what I think I did. I also needed a long shower to clear my head from the kiss. 

Stiles and I kissed last night at the loft and then we did not talk about it because Cora interrupted us. And then the drive home was awkward. And all we did was sit in the bed on our phones nothing else, I think.

Once I finished showering I took a deep breath and looked really deep in to the mirror. Ever since I told Stiles about my story I was not able to look at myself the same. I killed her and it was the worst feeling ever. Yet Stiles was so okay with it which was confusing. Whenever I told anyone they freaked out. That is why I left town for a while. 

Stiles is the first person in a while that I have told the truth about my eyes and my first relationship. I never open up that much to even my family to be honest so I was surprised with myself.

I got out of the bathroom and headed to change and then Stiles woke up. I froze.

"Morning." He said in his scruffy voice.

"H-hi." I replied.

"You okay Lyra?" He asked me and I then turned around.

"Yeah, I am okay."