𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 9

➼𝘼𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙉

I truly despise when this happens.

I felt trapped in my own bed. My lower body tightly tucked in by the covers, I try to move my fingers. Trying to clutch the covers for something to feel real .

I could feel her familiar soft hands touch my skin. Telling me she loves me.

"Your my daughter. My perfect artwork." Her soft voice says.

I nod my head.

I can't move.

I can't move.

Stop it. I wanted to shout. Nothing came out, I stare up at the ceiling and I could see her smile when she let me and Drew go with him.

No.

Sold us to him.

I hate her.

I hate her.

I hate both of them.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

A loud knock shocks me.

"ASPEN! hurry up." Drew says struggling with my door knob.

"What the hell is she doing?" Jennie asks.

I could hear them conversing outside my room.

I gulp. It felt like a rock just went down my throat.

"I'll talk to her." I hear drew say. I can hear their receding footsteps.

"It's the 13th. I forgot again." He says.

"I'm sorry. I didn't come hug you like I used to."

A lump was stuck in my throat. I still couldn't move.

I felt paralyzed.

I could feel the tears roll down my cheeks as my brother continues to apologize.

"Why'd you lock you door? God Aspen."

"I-I forgot."

"Can you get up?"

No.

"I'll try." I say as I try to pry off the covers. I finally got out and walked to the pale white door.

'𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬' The door makes as I finally open it.

I am immediately engulfed in a hug by Drew. "Please don't ever do that again." He whispers.

"I'm fine Drew, it was nothing." I say pulling a way from him. "Maybe you should see a therapist, I know you said it might interfere with work but still get one they help you know." I walk away from him and head to my closet.

"You need one though, you haven't even told Jessie and Rio about it." Drew says.

"Just leave it." I say and let out a sigh.

"A-"

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE." I hear Jennie yell.

"Go go go." I say urging for Drew to leave my room. "We aren't done talking about this Asp-" I shut the door before he could finish his sentence.

I quickly do my skincare routine and take a shower and throw on a black suit. The trio were waiting for me, and we left quickly.

"Why do we have to get there so early?" Drew ask.

"The Moretti daughter is joining the team." Rio replies.

"Focus on the road." Jennie says.

"Shut up dumbass."