𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10

➼𝘼𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙉

If she wasn't my sister It think I'd punch her in the face. She goes on and on about her date with Andrea.

"So? What dress should I wear." She says pointing at the four dresses. 

Blue. Red. Dark green and Black.

I wanted to tell her red, but she might yell at me if I pick the wrong one. "You gonna answer?" She says with an annoyed expression on her face. 

"Maybe bring it down to two options?" I ask. She lets out a frustrated groan and takes the dark green and blue off. 

"So? which one?" She asks.

"The red one?" I say in an uncertain tone. She shoots me the dirtiest look. "THE RED? ASPEN! UGH." She says frustrated.

"so that's obviously not it." 

"No it isn't Aspy!"

I hate doing this. I always feel like my life is in danger.

"Why am I even going on this date?" She says falling on her bed.

Should I answer? I have a feeling it's rhetorical.

"Aspen?"

"Cause you find her attractive?"

"True!" She says springing up with new found energy. 

I wanna leave. She terrifies me.

"Can I go?" 

"Yeah sure." She says not paying attention.

I rush out of the room and head downstairs. "Is that you Aspen?" Rio questions. 

"Yes it is. It's your very beautiful sister Aspen Quinn." I say dramatically walking down the stairs.

"Is she okay? Has she finally lost her mind?" I hear a concerned Drew ask.

"Probably not." Rio says. Drew nods along with him.

I let out a dramatic gasp. "How dare you!" 

"You want some pancakes?" Drew asks.

"YES!" I say rushing to the kitchen where a stack of pancakes awaited me. I take the plate and sit next to Rio as he eats his waffles and bacon. I eye him while stuffing my face with the pancakes. 

He sighs. "You want some bacon?" He asks. I nod and take some of his plate. "Hungry ass." He says shaking his head.

"Shut up, that's why you're bald."

"ASPEN! don't be mean to your brother!" Drew says scolding me.

"Right don't be mean to me. And it's a choice!" He says. "You chose to be bald? You have horrible decision making skills by the way."

"True." Drew whispers.

Rio shoots him a dirty look.

"I'll take my bacon back if you don't shut up." He says.

"You don't have to be mean all the time." I say rolling my eyes and moving away from him protecting my food.

"Anyways what was Jennie talking about this time?" Drew asks.

"Her stupid date. She scares me when she tries to pick out clothes."

"True. We have a terrifying sister." Rio agrees. 

We all nod in agreement and go on to talk about other things.

                                                  ﹌﹌﹌

I've grown accustomed to the meeting room we seem to be in everyday. Jennie continues to brief us on our mission. We are supposed to head to Russia in a few hours. Then our mission Officially starts. 

Roman does his daily flirting before we all head out to start packing our bags. 

  Jennie was too sad about her date not happening today and was too busy sulking in my room. 

"I can't believe it."

"You should, you have to wait."

"Hush Aspen and be my therapist okay?"

She goes on to rant about not going on the date. "And we don't even know how long this stupid mission will last." She says finally stopping her rant.

"You guys could just go on a date in Russia." I say finally putting all the stuff I need in my suitcase. "Right! You're a genius!" She says blowing me a kiss and running out of my room. 

crazy.

-------

We finally arrived to the airport. We were led to a place that had the private plane and it's attendants waiting for us. 

The flight attendants lead us to our seats. Rio and Drew head to the back cause they want to stay away from the 'demons', which I assume is me and Jennie. Jennie sits beside me and right in front of her was the raven haired girl she had a date with.

"Hi Jennie." She says with a small smile.

Jennie instantly blushes and responds with a soft "Hi."

I roll my eyes.

I hate couples.

I hear a familiar say a thank you to the blonde flight attendant. I turn and see the tall man with a small smile on his face. 

Shit I forgot he was gonna be here. 

He sits  in front of me. 

"Hi Aspen." He says with a small smirk.

God kill me now.