𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 14

➼ 𝘼𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙉

'Cara Ivanov'

The woman I'm supposed to play. She's a Black Russian spy, she worked with the American mafia to take down gangs that try to go against them. She is someone who works close with the Weapons dealer 'Ace Petrov'. Jennie spread word of their fake characters in the criminal underworld.

Everyone is looking for the opportunity to work with the Big shot weapons dealer and his partner. And the Russian Mafia seems the most eager to work with them.

Perfect.

I go to the bathroom to do my skin care routine. I look for my bonnet and put it over my head, praying my curls don't look a mess tomorrow. I jump on the comfortable bed and take a deep breath.

It finally kicked in that I was in an unfamiliar place with my family far away. I stare at the ceiling taking a deep breath, wishing for sleep to come.

Wishing that I go to bed without seeing them in my dreams.

--------------------------

I woke up to light practically blinding me. I groan and pull the covers off of me. I glance at the alarm clock place next to my bed. 7:25 AM.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a scorching hot shower. The phone in the room rings, after I take a shower.

"Hello Ms.Ivanov?" A voice with a thick Russian accent asks.
"Yes?"
"Your Fiancée asks that you come see him in the lobby."
Fiancé?
"Um  sure." I say trying to cover up the confusion in my voice.
"Goodbye then Ms.Ivanov." The woman says.
I sight and my back finally hits the bed.  Sleep is all I could think about.
I  got up and rush to put on something. I wear a skin tight black dress.
Courtesy of Jennie.
I put my curls in a bun and rush out the room, to meet my so called Fiancé.
The cold air hits my face after I step out of the elevator. Never really paid attention to how expensive this hotel is.
I walk over to where the receptionist table is, needing to ask them about the location of my "fiancé".
I see a blond woman, who's hair is in a tight bun waiting for me to walk towards her.
"Hello, you must be Ms. Ivanov?" She asks.
I nod.
She then leads me to a room decorated with the most expensive objects I had ever seen.
"Wait here till Mr. Petrov comes. He said he has a surprise for you." She say.
I give her a tight lipped smile.
I walk around the beautifully decorated room, carefully touching each gold design.
"Ms. Ivanov." I hear a familiar voice say. I turn to see the tall man whose presence I have gotten used too...unfortunately. He has that annoying smirk on his face.
I wanna wipe it off.
He walks up to me, and carefully takes my hand as he leads me to the beautiful table that's been set for us.
"We really should practice on our chemistry you know." He says.
"What chemistry? We don't need it." I say looking away from his focused gaze.
"Hmmm."
"And when we go to the meeting,  refer to me as anything but your girlfriend. We should go as business partners instead." I say.
"Hmm, all right." He replies with a smile.
"Wanna eat?" He asks softly.
"Yeah sure, whatever." I say knowing damn well I'm starving.
He calls for a waiter, and we at in a comfortable silence. With Roman occasionally flirting with me, and I ignore him as usual.
He holds his hand out with his eyebrow raised. "We have to look like we are engaged."
I roll my eyes, and put my hand in his.
"Good Girl." He says.
I turn to look at him, and he had that annoying smirk on his face that I've come to hate.
I ignore him as we walk out of the room. We go all the way to the elevator, trying to look like an engaged couple. I finally let go of his hand when the elevator door closes.
"Aww I loved our hands together, amore mio." (My
love.)
I scoff and ignore him.
'DING'
We walk out of the elevator and head to sour rooms.
"Hey Aspen."
I turn around to look at him. My name sounds so pretty when he says it.
'Shut the fuck up Aspen.'
"Hmm?"
"Don't forget to get ready for our meeting today."
"I won't." I say smiling a little before slamming my door.

*************
I look at my reflection in the mirror.
A skin tight red dress, that shows my curves. My make up perfectly done. My curly hair now slicked into low ponytail.
I hear a knock on my door.
'Roman.'
I open my door, to be met with his towering frame looking down on me.
"Give me a moment."
"You look beautiful." He says.
"Thank you." I say rushing to put on my earrings.
We finally leave to hotel, to head to the 'special event'.
The car ride was silent and short.
We arrive at an expensive looking bar.
"You ready amore mio?" He asks.
I nod.
We meet  a tall buff man guarding the door, who asks for our invitations. Roman hands him a pitch dark envelope. The man nods and lets us in.
"Let's get drink." He says nodding to the bar.
"It's unprofessional."
He rolls his eyes. "You're no fun."
"MR. PETROV!" A loud voice with a Russian accent calls.
Me and Roman turn around, to see a short man with pale skin and light blue eyes. He had a dark haired woman at his side and a blonde man following right behind him.
"Mr. Volkov!" Roman says hugging the man.
"I've heard so much about you Ace!" He says patting Romans shoulder.
"Let's hope those Rumors are true. 'Kay?" He says.
A threat.
"Ahh and you must be Cara! Nice to meet you beautiful."
"Yes I am." I say with a smile.
"Honey, where's your ring?" Roman asks.
I turn to look at him with a confused expression.
"Ring?" Mr Volkov asks.
"Yes, Me and my Cara are married."
"She's my wife."
"Congratulations are in order then! Let's drink!" Mr. Volkov says.
I turn to look at Roman and he looked at me with a smile.
He leans in and whispers "Anything but My girlfriend right?"