𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 22

➼ 𝘼𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙉

A/N: kind of an emotional chapter.

•••

'Ding'
I hear my phone alert me.

Roman: Can you come outside? I want to talk.

I glance at the clock.

9:46 P.M

I glanced at my phone, wondering why he texted me this late.
It must be important.

Me: Okay.

I got up and looked in my closet and grabbed the biggest coat I could find. I decided that going through the window would be the safest option for me.
I waited until I saw a black car with its lights on inside. I walked towards it and saw a familiar face.
I knocked on his car window lightly. A small smile appeared on his face.
He opened the car and I went in.
We stayed quite for a while. I was to hesitant to ask him why he needed me. So I kept quite, maybe he needs the quiet.
"Sorry i texted you, I didn't expect you to actually come." He says tugging at his fingers.
"What If I didn't come?"
"I would've waited."
He groans in frustration before I could reply. "I seems so pathetic. I'm acting like this over a woman I barely know."
I let out a small laugh. He turns to look at me with a smile on his face.
"I needed to vent. I can't say anything to my sister or Dominic. They already have way too much shit going on. And my father... He's just useless."
"I was the best bet huh?" I said with a small smile.
"Yeah." He says resting his head on the car seat. His hair falls to his face, I push it back.
"So tell me. Let me be your therapist... who's also your fuck buddy."
He lets out a small chuckle.
"My mother came back." He says.
"Don't like her?" I question.
"Not at all. She ruined my childhood. She blamed me for everything that happened to my brother Luca."
'Luca?... familiar.'
"He died in an accident; he was my mother favorite. The oldest one of us all, her 'miracle baby' is what she'd call him. I was there when he died, we both got kidnapped and unfortunately for my mother I survived and he didn't." He takes a deep sigh.
"And she resented me so much after that. She tried to create another boy with my father but ended up with Andrea. And now shes back in my life forcing me to get married to that bitch Isabella."
I flinch at the mention of marriages and another woman's mouth coming out of Roman.
I look at him and see a weakened expression on his face.
I grab his hand and squeeze it.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"You did nothing. You don't have to apologize. I'm over it." He says.
I look at him and I gave him a tight lipped smile.
'He wasn't. Not even close'
"And if I get married to her, you'd lose a sex buddy. And I'd also lose a sex buddy and a therapist. So it would be a lose-lose situation."
I roll my eyes at him. "Do whatever you want, I don't care."
"You'd miss me or at least my dick." He says with a small smirk on his face.
I scoff at him.
"Maybe you should get to know this Isabella girl." I said even though my heart pained at the thought.
"I already know her. She's not a nice woman."
I looked at his expression and refrained from asking him anything more.
"I like you more. A woman I barely know."
I look at the screen on his car. 10:25 P.M
I looked at him with a small smile, my hand on the handle of the car. I gave him a small peck on his lip and rushed out of His car.
I signaled for him to roll his window down.
"Wanna get to know me more? Plan another date."
He gives me a cocky smile.
"Of course."

•••

A/N: look at my girl Aspen being bold.