𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 11

ROMAN

Looking at the woman in front of me seems to make me happy for some reason. Her brown skin looked gorgeous.  I never thought I'd be this smitten for a woman I barely know. She fell asleep an hour into the plane ride after threatening to kill me if I stare at her while she sleeps.

My sister shot me confused glances sometimes when she'd catch me staring at Aspen. I know that expression.  

   Roman: Stop staring at me weirdo.  I texted her shooting her an annoyed glance. 

                 Andrea: Well stop staring at my future girlfriends sister.

Roman: You don't even know her that well. You just had sex with her and now you're in love. 

                       Andrea: Aren't you in that exact situation Dumbass. 

I roll my eyes knowing she's right. 

But...Love? 

Absolutely not.

Never.

 Roman: I'm not in love with her dumbass, I just find her really interesting that's it.

                    Andrea: Okay then Romy, I'm not in love with Jennie either just really interested in her.

Roman: You're very annoying. Ugly.

               Andrea: We literally look alike dumbass. And I'm older than you don't speak to me like that 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨. (Little brother.)

Roman: We are FATERNAL twins dumbass. I don't want to be grouped in with the likes of you ugliness.

           Andrea: This is why Aspen won't like you.

Roman: Man fuck you, I don't care If she doesn't like me.

 Stop Lying Roman.

         Andrea: Yeah you do.

Roman: No I don't. I say finally turning of my phone and turning around to grin at my sister. Her middle finger stuck up with an annoying smile on her face. She quickly puts her finger down when Jennie turns to look at her.

 Andrea shoots her an innocent smile and I look at her in disbelief. 'She's crazy.'  Her and Jennie were all smiley together and I roll my eyes.

I hate couples.

              ---------------------

ASPEN

 " Crazy enough Russia and Italy aren't that far apart." Jennie says.

 "Of course it's not. They are literally apart of the same continent." Drew says.

"Shut up smartass." Jennie says pulling her bags out of the overhead bin. I roll my eyes at their banter. 

Rio rolls his eyes and mutters dumbasses as he walks out of the plane. 

I shake my head and grab my bags. 

"How was the plane ride?" Roman asks.

"Okay." I reply coldly.

"You look pretty." He asks trying to start more of a conversation.

"I always look pretty Mr. Moretti." I say finally bringing my bags down the stairs of the plane.

 It's cold.

I turn to look at him. "I though I told you not to stare at me when I was asleep." 

"Please don't call me Mr. Moretti and by the way you were right in front of me, and you were so pretty my eyes couldn't help but be drawn to you." He says with a small smile on his face.

My face grew hot.

Wait...no.

Just no.

 I shake my head. "Yeah whatever." I say walking towards the cars waiting for us. He quickly catches up with me.

The car was warm. I like warm things.

Roman Had gotten in the car with his sister and Dominic.

I really don't know much about that guy. Other than the fact he's the "Heir's bestfriend". 

"Thank God it's warm in here. Russia's so cold." Jennie says.

"Right we better not be here for long." Rio says resting his head on Jennie's shoulder which reveals the neck tattoo peeking out of his collared shirt.

"Don't lay on my shoulder too long, I don't want it hurting again. okay?"

"Okay." Rio says closing his eyes.

  Sometimes I forget she's older than him.

"we better not die too." Drew said.

"We won't." I reassure them.

"We've gone through a lot for us to die this soon." I say.

Drew nods in agreement looking at me. I turn my head and swallow the lump in my throat.

-----------

After the what I'd estimate as an hour ride was over the driver informed us that we had reached our destination. 

"Please come down now." He says.

We came down to be met with a beautiful house. The driver helped us with our bags.

Roman, Andrea and Dominic come down from the other car with some of their luggage's in their hands and the other with the driver

"Pretty." Rio says as we enter the house.

"Yeah it is."

The house was just as gorgeous on the inside as it was on the outside. 

"Hi!" A red head maid with a Russian accent greets.

We all say hello.

"I'm Arina, and I'll be here sometimes to help with the cleaning and the cooking." She says.

She talks more about the house and her schedule and whatnot. 

She takes us to our individual rooms and shows us around the house and our meeting room.

Jennie follows Arina to the kitchen to thank her for helping her set up the house. 

I sigh and jump in the comfy bed.

It's warm. 

I want to sleep.

✎ PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FAVORITE! HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND LOVE YA'LL.