Three

Natalia strips down to only her underwear and bra.

        "Aren't you going to strip like the rest of us since you get to see us naked?" Tony asks.

        Natalia looks over at him, "No. The only people who see me naked are people I'm going to kill... or Y/N."

        You laugh as Tony rolls his eyes.

        Natalia turns her attention back to you and lays you on the bed next to the strap-on.

        "Ah, just like old times." You sigh as Natalia hovers over you.

        Natalia chuckles, "Oh shut it, sexy."

        She kisses you gently, slowly, lovingly before reluctantly pulling away.

        "Even more like old times!" You laugh.

        "What sort of past do you two have?!" Tony questions.

        "A very fun one," Natalia responds smugly.

        You and Natalia's past is a mystery to the team, but let's just say you have a colorful past. A blood-red past including the one and only Natalia Alianova Romanova, your Black Widow.

        "Hey, you remember that guy from... our past?" You ask.

        Natalia chuckles, "Which one?"

        "You know, the guy who loved you..." You whisper, glancing to your right.

        "I don't think he'd remember me... but even if he did, he wouldn't rekindle anything."

        Nobody notices any pain in her voice... but you do.

        You two fell in love with each other... you were happy, but it didn't last. You were caught and separated from your shared love. Now he doesn't remember that you three were in love, yet you and Natalia do.

        You and Natalia aren't in love anymore, but you still love each other as friends, and it's nice.

        "Sorry for dragging the mood down." You mumble.

        Natalia shakes her head, "You could never, мед." ("Honey")

        She kisses you yet again, slipping her tongue into your mouth.

        Natalia has always helped you with panic attacks and nightmares. Then you used a different method when either of you was stressed or angry. You would take the anger out and rid your mind of the stress in the healthiest way you two could think of... hard sex.

        Natalia pulls your pants down and pulls away from the kiss, a string of saliva connected by your tongues. She then begins rubbing your clit through your underwear, smiling as you writhe underneath her.

        "C'mon, малыш." Natalia coos as she slips her hand into your underwear, "Tell me who you want." She commands as she enters a finger. ("Baby")

        "Y-You, малыш..." You moan, "All of you." ("Baby")

        Natalia smirks before pecking you on the lips.

        "Come here, Pietro." She orders.

        Pietro walks over to you, so Natalia pulls her fingers out and stops rubbing, making you whine.

        "Don't worry, малыш..." She whispers, "You'll get your release soon." ("Baby")

        You nod, and Natalia grabs your face.