Four

-Loki's POV-

        Agent Romanoff strips down to only her underwear and bra.

        "Aren't you going to strip like the rest of us since you get to see us naked?" Stark asks.

        She doesn't have to, Stark.

        Agent Romanoff looks over at him, "No. The only people who see me naked are people I'm going to kill... or Y/N."

        Y/N's sweet laugh rings out as Stark rolls his eyes.

        Agent Romanoff turns her attention back to Y/N and lays her on the bed next to the strap-on.

        "Ah, just like old times." Y/N sighs as Agent Romanoff hovers over her.

        Old times?

        Agent Romanoff chuckles, "Oh shut it, sexy."

        She kisses Y/N softly, steadily, and overflowing with... love?

        Jealousy doesn't look good on me.

        After way too long, Agent Romanoff reluctantly pulls away.

        "Even more like old times!" Y/N laughs.

        "What sort of past do you two have?!" Stark questions.

        Yes, what sort of past do they have?

        "A very fun one." Agent Romanoff responds smugly and quite mysteriously.

        "Hey, you remember that guy from... our past?" Y/N asks.

        Agent Romanoff chuckle, "Which one?"

        "You know, the guy who loved you..." Y/N whispers, glancing to her right... directly at Sergeant Barnes.

        Him? How do they know that soldier? If he was treated as horrible as they say he was, then... Y/N... she would've been treated horribly as well!

        These thoughts hurt me more than anything else has before.

        "I don't think he'd remember me... but even if he did, he wouldn't rekindle anything."

        "Sorry for dragging the mood down." Y/N mumbles.

        Agent Romanoff shakes her head, "You could never, мед." ("Honey")

        She kisses Y/N yet again, constantly deepening the kiss and clearly slipping her tongue into Y/N's mouth.

        I don't know whether to find that hot or to be jealous.

        Soon Agent Romanoff pulls Y/N's pants down and pulls away from the kiss, a string of saliva connected by their tongues. Agent Romanoff then begins rubbing Y/N through her underwear, smiling as Y/N writhes underneath her.

        The sexy noises leaving Y/N's mouth end up making me harden a bit.

        "C'mon, малыш." Agent Romanoff coos as she slips her hand into Y/N's underwear, "Tell me who you want." She commands as she obviously enters a finger given Y/N picked up moans. ("Baby")

        Agent Romanoff smirks before pecking Y/N on the lips.

        "Come here, Pietro." Agent Romanoff orders.

        The speedster walks over to Y/N, so Agent Romanoff seems to pull her fingers out as she stops rubbing, making Y/N mewl a whine that makes me even harder.