¹-"Jelously, Jealousy"

Narrator:well after George's mistorious Death Sapnap went through  depression same with Dream.. but with Punzs and Karl's help.. they littarly went to Florida and stayed with them.. they were more concerned for Sapnap though.. but Dream tended to be found by Sapnap cuddling me with the others stareing dangers the others.. they seem to have this thick jealously.. they've been like this since he held hands with all of em.. well now there doing alot better.
-
Sapnap

Punz and Karl and Dream are helping me alot.. Dream got over George's death quickly.. I thought he liked George more then friends.. oh well I'm just kinda moody and short tempered. Anyways I decided I'd get out my 7 day refusing to come out of bed. I get up almost falling but get my balanced and wonder off to the shower.. I fucking stunk.. what am I spoused to do when I was griveing? I took a quick shower  and got chnaged into a oversized grayish-blue hoodie with a little bunny on it it and a white skirt under it.. I always tend to cross.. it made me unqie.. and well make myself happy.. so I guess if that's what has to be done then so fucking be it. I wonder down staires. 'Oh you fanilly descided to come out of y-' Punz started but went red.

'So you cross' Karl said pink.

'I always have crossed, idk something just makes me happy while doing it' I say quietly.

They smile 'well you look sexy' they say togtaher.

I get picked up 'hey Sappynappy, ah your back to crossing' Dream said kissing my cheek.

I'm use to him treating me like a little baby he always does this. 'Hey clayball' I tease him.

Punz and Karl asked up and gave Dream a death glare.. are they jealous?

Dream out me down and walked over on the opposing  side of the others..  I just walk over to the big fluffy chair I commaly  am found snuggled into. The three had there eyes fecated on me like I was something they all wanted  to be making out with.. not saying I wouldn't mind it. Soon Dream got up to make breakfast.. and as always his cooking was amazing.. his cooking never fails me that's why I littarly  moved in with him because my lazy ass can't cook for shit.

'And as always Sappy is first done'Dream teases.

'What your cooking is good'I protested.

The other two looked over praticly  growling.. wtf?

I ignore that and well look off over to patch. I put my plate into the sink and wonder off the the littarl girl boss of the house.. she snuggled right into my arms 'hey patchy' I say softly. She meows tail wagging. 'Patches sure loves you more then Dream huh Sap' Karl said looking over.

'Nah she's just a cuddle bug she'd cuddle to pretty much anyone' dreamnap said togather.

I carried her over to my chair sitting with the girly on my lap.  She payed at my arm 'but yeah Sappynappy is her favorite she littarly will randomly open his door to snuggle with him in the nighttime skys' Dream added.
-
Cute yet said chapter?