⁵-"Better not"

Dream
-
We were really buttering up Sapnap there he seemed to enjoy what we were doing.. he looked cute underneath me. Honstly  doing that with punz.. made me realize  I have more then more  I simp for.. Punz is  hot aswell. We get to Karl and he looked at us with malice. 'And now you work together' Karl said jealously.

'We were pleaseing  the chat.. they ship us three' Punz said 'but if I'm being Honst I don't give a damn if I have to share'.

'I'm down to share, littarly as long as I have him in bed with me I don't care' I said.

We honestly could care less if Karl had to share with us aswell.. but he's going off on how shareing is stupid blah blah blah 'that's on you, but let us know if you ever change you mind we got something to be doing'I said picking up Punz bridle style.

'That something  better not involve  you sleeping with our ring leader' Karl spat.

'It may.. we don't know yet' Punz said.

'And we will fuck Sap if he wants us to' I said with a glare. 'If you wornt a stubborn fuck you could  be joining us'.

I carry punz out of the room 'you two are dicks' Karl growled out.

'Your doing it to your self' punz spat.

And off we went to Punzs room.. witch is soundproof because it was a recording room originally  but we needed another bedroom so this happend a sound proof bedroom.

Sapnap was sting in the gaming  chair. 'Ah we do see you here'  I as pleased.

I put Punz back on the bed shuting and locking the entry  points.

'Where would you like us to make love with you that chair the desk a bed or  the wall/ floor' Punz said his friend already showing its place. Mine was to.. I mean  I'm about to make love with the boy I've simping for, for littarly since we met in person. Maybe sooner. 'Where's fine by me' Sapnap said.

Punz was already undressing himself..  I start making  out with sapnap him undressing me, doing him I place him on Punz who grones loudly at the sticky embrace on his dick the make out  session stoped and I get back above and entered my hands on his waist.. Same with Punzs me and Punz were holding hands and Sapnaps wait tightly 'ready for a life time expirnce  darling' Punz said with a light grone.

'Yes' Sapnap said with a whimper.

We got right to making  Sapnap scream our names.. we were Pounding  him into the next tomrrow.

'Jesus fuck Punzz Dream mm~ this is fucking fine' Sapnap moans out arms around  my neck I went for his neck groning.. punz  did to.. we just clime his ass this fine afternoon.. Sapnap moved a bit making Punz moan 'God damn darling'Punz said in his neck.

Soon Punz had our cum leaking down his dick onto his lower chest and top of legs. 'Mmm fuck we shot alot of cum into you I'm now damn well covered in the cumix' Punz said sudactively.

'Also semen, but so is Sapnap' I say.

We pull out putting the boy will just fucked to an oblevent next to Punz and I lied by him he  Sapnao moved his head onto onto punzs chest and like that he was out.

'That was fucking worth shareing him, to see him covered in our cum' I say sleepy.

'Aggried with you there babe' Punz said thirdly.
-
Well punreamnap where Sapnaps the bottom:^