¹⁰-"out of pity"

Karl
-
So Dream and Punz littarly have been half dating for a little under a week before adding me and Sapnap to the mix? Wtf. Why not just let me have sapnap then!

Would of thought if we were to share Sapnap, they wouldn't be this cold to me.. but I mean the reasoning behind it seems so crytal clear now doesn't it?. But I suppose  there fellings for me is utterly nothing, but to them it's worth faking fellings to have Sapnap in bed with them. They made this all one big ruse to me.

'Can you idoits stop hogging our boyfriend?' I Spat codly.

'So? He's our cuddle bug always has been'Punream stated right back.

Well I would  of liked it of I were to be involved considering  tenicly all in a polymourus  relationship. Is that to much to bloody ask.. probably  considering the two blonds are self-centered hogging pricks, that refuse to share unless it's the other one appartly. And also it appares Sapnap has favorites the idiotic duo.

'You know it would be nice if we could treat echother as equals you blonds' I spat with ice cold tone.

'We don't fell shit for you, never  did never will' Dream responded instantly, Punz nodding agreeing.

'Then why did you agree to share sapnap with me?' I scream on the verge of tears yet again.

I fell so.. so betrayed by them.

'We felt pity for you, you got rejected alot' Punz said rolling his eyes clearly  lost all of the pity he once had.

'Why must you two blonds, be utter and compete Jackasses' I scream stomping, I'm pissed and felling utterly betrayed  by the other simps.

'Your so insecure we couldn't help but once felling pity  for you, however now it's all gone' Dream says with a sly smirk.

'And you think I can't see that?' I say felling so God damn hurt.. and for once its not from being rejected in a normal way. But for being cheated my fellings.

'You two are Honstly  being assholes' Sapnap said giving them both a glare.

'Were your assholes' they protested.

'Mhm..' Sapnap said clearly  melting into Punzs embrace.

I went quite.. not even Sapnap can get them to behave.. and be nice. He says something and they somehow flip it to be flirty in there favor.

'The blonds littarly know how to turn just about anything to be flirty-like' I protested crossing my arms.

'What can we say, we're impossible to stay mad at' Pream said togather.

'Very well you two are' Sapnap said becoming littarl puddle.

'So prince how was it' Dream said with a smirk.

Wait that's what they did? They made love without me? 'Great.. you two a fucking huge much like your egos' Sapnap said melting more.

'Well you were made for us darling' Punz said softly rubbing what i asume is bruises in circles.

'And echother' Sapnap added on.

'I suppose so right my little switch' Dream said ruffing up Punzs hair.

'Mhm' Punz mutters lightly.

I just stormed off.. I can't just stand here and my lovers flirt.. and talk about making love without me.. like wtf? How is it fair!.
-
So sorry Karl.. but life isn't very fair to alot.