¹¹-"Egonormous"

Dream
-
Well that may of been alittle to harsh.. on our part.. but we truly  fell jack shit for the short semi-colorblind boy. Or should I say color barf.

'You two were kinda harsh on him' Sapnap said quietly.

'I know, we really didn't mean for it to come off so harsh.. but that is the Honstly  and absolute truth' Punz said softly kissing Sapnaps neck.

'You just wanted to be dating me to have me in bed with you huh' Sapnap said loving punzs  soft little kisses.

'Yes, but also no.. we wanted that sure but we also wanted the privilege  of calling you our boyfriend' I said defending  us.

'Mm I liked being in bed with you two if I'm being honest' Sapnap say with a soft smile.

'You were so hot getting utterly destroyed inside' we said at the same time.

'And you were good at it' Sapnap said giggling softly.

Next up is this living room Perferbly  infront  of Karl to prove to him, Sapnap is ours and only ours.

'You two need to lurean how to share with Karl though, it's only fair' Sapnap pointed out.

'But we don't want to, it's hard to share with someone  or something.. you fell nothing but a war for' Punz explines.

'It will take time for us to adjust Love, but advently we will accept were sharing you with him aswell, just give us some time' I say.

'I understand that but you two just came off like you littarly hate his guts, and you had a tiny bit of pity for him but then it disspered' Sapnap said.

'Yeah we came off like utter bullies and jackasses, when we didn't mean it like that' me and Punz both said.

'You should appolize to him, if you didn't mean it like that' Sapnap suggested.

'We went everything that was said, well expect the line were we never will love him' Punz said looking off a bit guilty.

'Well it's fine to not love someone but, you were kinda rude about it' Sapnap said.

'Yeah I get it.. it's just we do have huge egos, and uh y'know' I said kinda suttering.

'Yeah you don't like shareing unless it's with echother' Sapnap said kissing Punzs cheek.

'Mhm' Punz said softly.

I move to be above Sapnap, he heats up as I went in making out with him, I love the felling of his lips on mine and hoe he acts.. he acts like the perfect bottom for us. Soon it broke us both panting and Karl standing behind  Punz.

'And this is what you do when I leave?' Karl said pissed.

'What we don't love you' Punz said rolling his eyes.

Sapnap giggled going for my neck. I just smile softly 'and clearly Sappynappy is just fine with us' I annoyed proudly.

'I want you in me again'Sapnap mubbled on my neck.

'If that's what you want then you will get it' I say softly 'you know the next question'.

'Mm~ you know the answer' Sapnap said.

'My we have a little  cock slut hmm Punz teased.

And like that we were pegging Sapnap on his favorite  chair then we moved to the floor he moaned so pretty for us.. Karl just watch us make love infront  of him.
-
Well poor karl🥺