⁷-"Officaly ours"

Sapnap
-
These cuddles are amzing, I Honstly  missed Punzs cuddles, when I visited him for that week  I would climb onto his lap, and Cuddle him all night, and in the dusk of day, his and Dreams cuddles are amzing. I love it all, Dream at this moment in time is just holding and rubbing  out hands togather, I love it. I had an odd dream last night where us three made love in Punzs room, kinda wish that was reality.
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ (ankle is healed).

It's now 6pm and I'm sitting on my favorite chair, drinking mint Chai tea and petting patch. The jealous  simps are off aruggin in Dreams room, I Honstly  think they all like me, I wouldn't mind being there shared boyfriend Honstly. They come back down I fell arms wrapped  around me and my beloved chair  I look up to see the 6ft blondie, Dream had his arm around my waist and hand on my thigh, kneeling on the floor giving me a loveing look with his dreamy green eyes. Karl just sitting on the in-table hand on my arm. 'Look Sap, it's time we come clean and amint.. we all love and have been huge simps for you' they all say nevorously. 'Of cro-'.

'I figured you were absolute simps' I say lightly pink, they were all red as tomatos.. maybe roldolfs nose.. just Hella red Honstly.

'So you fell anything.. for any of us?' Punz said with a shakey af voice.

I puse, and think about it.. was that Dream I had 3 weeks ago.. something  to do with the present  time? My thoughts soon get inturped 'Sap?' Karl squeeked out.

'Oh sorry processing, yeah I do like you three aswell' I said with a soft smile to them.

'So will you be out shares boyfriend?' Dream said soft yet kinda flirty.

'Yea I'm all yours your oofs' I protested out with a sly quick smile.

I get picked up and carried off to the couch to get into simpful yet protective boyfriend cuddles.
-
Well there there in a relationship now!!