⁹-"Great minds"

Sapnap
-
Damn that was damn well heavenly like the dream had said it would be. They are right now doing after care, and being Hella soft and affeconate with me, I am loving it.

'That was fuckin fine' we all said at the same time, making us all chukle.

'Well great minds think alike I see' I say quietly  with a soft little smile.

'Very true prince' Dream said with a sly little smirk plastered across his face.

Soon we hear the knocking  of a door, assuming it was Karl but of course we couldn't hear what he said, considering this is a sound proof room, due to it once being Dreams recording room, now it is a perfect room to make love in, or just what we did I should say.

Punz picked me up, and as he suspected I cuddled right into his neck pearing out, like the soft cuddling fuck I am. Karl stood arms cross with a disappointment look on his face.

'What the hell were you doing in there for 5 hours?' He spat with thick jealously  after it.

'Non of your business'  I said softly with a glare. 'What he said' Pream said rolling there eyes.

Punz to me right to my favorite  chair, placing me on his lap, making him my new seat, perfectly fine by me, I just lay on his shoulder, while his hands are up my hoodie rubbing the brusies he and Dream placed on my waist.

'Soft cuddlely  boy' Punz teases me 'always have been' I responded.

Punz went to my ear 'Such a good and adorble cuddly bottom'he teases making me heat up.

'Bingo mf' I said with light stutters.

'Somebody's flustered huh' Karl teased.

Dream sits on the arm of the chair playing with my messy raven hair 'damn you look so adorble like this' He says as I snuggle to Punz more.

Karl looked at them with malice 'what are you ignoring  my existence?' He spat.

And then they aruged 'I'm in the relationship whether you like it not' Karl screamed on the varge of tears.

'Cool not our problem' Punream said with little care to there voices.

'Why are you so cold to echother'  I scream fanilly breaking tired of this idiotic fight.

'Dont worry about it Darling' Punz said kissing my forehead softly.

Like hell  I won't you are all my damn lovers, and I'm not gonna let you two just say sure but ignore him. 'Sure it isn't' I said codly.

'Just gonna take some time to get use to shareing you with what was our old enimie' Dream explined.

'Why aren't you and Punz like that to then you two littarly were same prostion' I said.

They looked looked at echother 'Well it's a bit diffrent then that for us' Punz said red.

'Dont tell me' Karl said.

'Me and Punz hooked up like a week ago, we both felt something for echtoher  but also liked  Sapnap' Dream said with  a smirk.

'So that's why you carried Punz bridle  style' Karl said annoyed.

'Y..yeah since then we were secretly kinda dating' Punz adminted.
-
Oh jesus-