Chapter 1

"Kris." Said the words on the Computer monitor.

I lay back on my chair as I looked at the words on the Computer monitor in amusement. I had just decided to name myself in the game Kris as well.

It then said

"Of course

Of course."

I then smirked at this comment.

"Of course, they are the same."

I already knew my choices didn't matter in this game even though they kind of did.

"Kris."

I knew that my character would get discarded so I decided to make it look just like Kris and name it Kris as well as name myself Kris in the game.

"Thank you for your time."

Hmm if I put the k in Kris in front of the s I get risk. If I then add an f to the front of the word I get Frisk.

"Your answers."

...

"Your wonderful creation."

I then look at the monitor with a blank stare.

"Will now be discarded."

I rolled my eyes at this statement because of hearing it a bunch of times before this.

"No one can choose who they are in this world."

Well, genocide and pacifism are still kinda options in this game.

The screen slowly turn to white as it said

"Your

name

is."

Suddenly my vision went bright a second later it turned dark as everything disappeared from my sight in an instant.

_________________________________________________________

Everything was dark and I couldn't feel my body or open my eyes but I then heard something say "Another one? How did this human die? It was...electrocuted by its computer?

????

"I'll just send it to the same multiverse as the other." Said the mysterious voice.

What!?

It then said "Hmm looks like it was playing Deltarune before this. I'll just remake it as the character it made and drop it off in a random au. How about I just drop it off somewhere it could be of use."

It then stopped talking for a couple of seconds as it then said "I should probably just give it a basic system since this could keep happening and more anomalies could appear in the main timeline." I then felt something enter me. It was probably the basic system that it was talking about.

The mystery voice then said, "Well that should be it."

I then felt myself being thrown in a certain direction.

I then heard that mysterious voice then shout "Wait! I put in the Wrong system!"

I then lost all consciousness after I heard that.

<? pov>
I tried to pull the soul and system back to fix it, but it was already too late as they were way too far gone to be brought back here.

"How the hell did I put in the wrong system again!" I was a bit frustrated with myself. Hopefully I won't get fired.

I then stopped as I then sighed and said "Oh forget it. As long as I don't screw up next time it won't matter. After all, this is only the second time I have mixed up systems."

I then looked back at the main timeline.

_________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this new story.

See you guys later.