Chapter 8 Kris's... Truth

Kris was about to talk when they went still and went back into default position.

Susie and Ralsei stared at Kris confused as they were like that for a good minute.

"Umm Kris?" Ralsei said a bit worried. He then waved his hand in front of their face.

Tod was thinking in Kris's mind.

'Alright just think of a good excuse we can't tell the truth just yet. But why can't we? They seem trustworthy enough? Really? The person who just tried to eat our face and the person who we know literally nothing about?

What do you mean? Ralsei seems trustworthy. Don't you remember all the Susie scenes? What? All those times Ralsei asked us "I wonder what Susie is doing?" before changing to Susie almost like they wanted to get the player to go so they could talk to Kris? When was this? The prison thing in the castle and when Susie went to go get noelle. OH YEAH! Now I remember. Sorry I kinda forgot. Wait how did you forget aren't you supposed to be me? In fact why the hell am I talking to myse-' Before Tod could finish his thought, he felt a palm slap Kris's face. 

*SMACK*

"Ow." Kris groaned out while holding onto the cheek after Tod took over that Susie had slapped with Susie looking proud of herself.

"So, you done spacing out now? If so, then continue otherwise I may have to slap you again or worse." She says while giving them a sharp grin.

Ralsei  rubs the back of his head while looking down nervously. "Sorry about that Kris but you just blanked out for a good minute for no reason and I'm sorry I didn't try to stop Susie, but we need to know why you have two SOULs."

"Oh well I can explain why I went into that position where I was staring off into space. It's because the other SOUL took over." Kris said making a lie on the fly without thinking.

Susie frowned before raising an eyebrow behind her hair "Wait. WHICH SOUL are we talking to RIGHT now?" 

"Well, you're talking to the light pink SOUL. I just manifested the today inside this body. I am not quite sure how long the other SOUL has been here though."  Tod said. After all he didn't know when the determination SOUL went into Kris's body.

"Wait... you said that as if the other SOUL wasn't Kris's." Susie said as her eyes narrowed.

"Well. I am not sure. I think it might be Kris. Maybe not. Never met them. Hopefully I will. Hell, maybe later this afternoon once I figure everything out, I will be able to meet them." Tod said confusing them. Tod had to mix some truth with lies. He already knew that they weren't Kris. Oh, wait they were going to have to meet Kris. Well, they will worry about that later.

"What do you mean by figure everything out and you're saying you're going to meet them this afternoon? How?" Ralsei asked curiously.

"Well easy. I am going to figure out if the Red SOUL is Kris or not. Then I am going to rip both of our SOULs out if they aren't Kris to see if Kris will take control over their body." Tod replies. 

Susie and Ralsei were clearly taken aback by Tod's bold statement as Ralsei's eyes widened with his eyebrows going up in alarm with Susie facial expression switching to unknown one.

"How exactly are you going to do that?" Susie asked. She feels like she shouldn't ask but was curious.

"Well, I am going to put my hand to my chest. And then I am going to tear both our SOULs out." Tod said while putting a hand to his chest while showing what he was going to do. 

"I-isn't that going to hurt." Ralsei asked in a bit of concern while thinking about it. 

"Very much so. Yes." Tod said nonchalantly.

Susie's eyes narrowed even further, and her expression turned from confusion to a mix of disbelief and irritation. "You're seriously planning to tear both your SOULs out? What kind of sick freak are you?"

Ralsei, still concerned, added, "That sounds incredibly dangerous! There has to be a safer way to figure this out. We can't just risk Kris's well-being like that."

Tod, still in control of Kris, maintained a calm demeanor despite the growing tension. "Don't worry Kris will be fine. It's not like it will cause any harm to him. Besides this is the only way to know if Kris is here in the body. Since if one of us is possessing him then it will be impossible to tell. The only way is to violently rip out both SOULs starting with Red and then mine."

"Look I might not know Kris that well, but I don't think you should do something as crazy as that to his damn body you freak!" Susie shouted as frowned while clenching her hands.

"Don't worry. Kris's body will be fine. Alright. I know his physical body will be fine. The only pain that will be caused will be to the SOULs which includes me." Tod said while lying through Kris's teeth.

"Alright. Whatever freak. It's not like I care whatever happens to that weirdo's body." Susie said while relaxing before looking around as Ralsei began to speak.

"Are... are you sure it won't cause any harm to Kris?" Ralsei asked in a concern tone.

"Yeah. Don't worry. I tested it before earlier today with the Red SOUL." What was a couple more lies.

"So, you're saying you manifested today in that body in the morning and proceeded to rip out the SOUL that was in there in Kris's body." Susie said piecing together everything he just said as Tod began to sweat internally.

"Yes." Hopefully they would buy it.

"Alright whatever." Never mind. It seemed like they just didn't care. Maybe it was just to scare them.

There was some silence in the atmosphere for a couple seconds until Ralsei broke it.

"Umm... I suppose it's time to get going then." Ralsei stated trying to break the atmosphere.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Susie retorted sarcastically.

"Oh... sorry. It's just that... umm... my whole life I have waited for your arriva-" Before Ralsei could finish Susie interrupted him.

"We ain't here to listen to some boring life story. Can we get this thing going?" Susie stopped Ralsei since this was dragging on for too long.

"O-oh right. Let's get going. Alright so Kris... wait your name is Kris, right? Or do you want to be called something else." Ralsei questioned. Strange... why did he want to know?

"No. Kris is fine."

Ralsei let out a sigh of...(????) before smiling. "Alright Kris. Lead the way."

______________________________________________________
Wow this took longer than expected to put out.

Huh. I feel robbed of my time.

Well time to make a new fanfic and give myself even more work or not. Who knows at this point. 

...

Oh wait! 

I do.