Chapter 3 School

When the light had finally died down I opened Kris's eyes and realised I was in front of a car.

Toriel was staring at me with a relieved expression and said "Kris! There you are! We might still be able to make it!."

Kris's body started to move towards the car, enter it and buckle their seatbelt.

"Kris... It is a beautiful day today, is it not?" Toriel then enters the car.

Toriel then also buckled her seatbelt. She then started to drive as she said "I hope it stays this way when ASRIEL visits next week." 

"But I wonder... After the excitement of university... Will he still enjoy coming home to this little town...?" The car then left the road in front of our house and started to pass different buildings in the town with the people who see the car start to wave at it  with a smile.

The car finally reached the front of the school as Toriel then parked the car.

Kris got off just as the same time Toriel did as they closed the door behind them.

After that, Toriel moved in front of Kris and Kris took their hand.  They then proceeded to walk in unison towards the school.

 Toriel turned back and hugged Kris after they entered and reached the middle, where the hallway divided into three distinct paths.

 After she was done, Kris' body began to move towards their classroom as Toriel watched them before turning around and moving in the opposite direction.

Kris then opened the door to the classroom and...

_________________________________________________________

Quick question.

Should Kris have a gender or should they be genderless?

If so then what gender should they be?