your mine and only mine ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

ASSAD P.O.V

"seriously"I grunt loudly closing the door behind me. I didn't know she was in the kitchen. Anyways I'm glad though I still got to see her. I've been out for like 2 years and just got back and I thought she'd be at home waiting for me but instead not only did she went out but also came back very late. I know she's old enough to take care of herself and has her father but I really wanna just marry her already. I know that shes too young and completing her studies and isn't ready to get married YET. But, I'll give her time to adjust and get comfortable around me just like she's with others idk why she always runs away from me . Sighing I went towards my closet and decided to get ready after taking a shower. I soon got out of shower and got ready and made my way downstairs as I can hear everyone talking means that they're finally awake. Walking towards the dining room I cleared my throat and greeted everyone loudly "ASSALAMUALAIKUM"
"Wa alaikum assalam" I heard my mom say she walked over and kissed my forehead.soon we all were sitting down and eating our breakfast but I noticed that Noor was no where to be seen so I decided to ask Amna (my cousin)
"Amna! Noor kidar ha"
"Pata nahi bhai! Abhi to Yahan hi thi"she said while looking around for her I slightly nodded and continued eating my breakfast.after that I went to office as I had some work to do

                       NOOR P.O.V

"Ufff" I sighed seeing him coming towards the dining room I quickly put the plates and ran towards my room saying that I ate earlier. I don't know why he did that last night and who was he to question me I SCOFFED clearly not liking the fact that he thinks he can control me or order me around. Not wanting to go downstairs I decided to just study as I had nothing to do and I'm sooo mad I was clearly going to enjoy these holidays I sighed as I was about to sit on my table to start studying my phone rang indicating that someone is calling me . I walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone.
Noor: ASSALAMUALAIKUM.
Ali: was alaikum assalam! Noor Kal mere Ghar hang out Karen? Ayesha bhi a Rahi ha.
Noor: yaar nahi. Tumhe to pata ha na ke baba ne Kal bhi kitne mushkil se ajazat di thi.
Ali:come-on Yar Noor plz!! I'll ask ur father.
Noor: no thank you don't say anything to him. It's not only my father actually Assad bhi wapis a gya ha and u know my father won't let me go out without him.
Ali: he will!! Just say yes please Noor Meri behn plzzz yarr it's going to be sooo fun and as for permission leave that to me;)
Noor: *scoffing* theek ha try and Im damn sure he won't let me go.
Ali: wanna bet! Whoever loses has to grand the winner a wish.
Noor: hmmm theek ha .done
Ali: done!!! Oky then see ya :) Allah Hafiz.
Noor: Allah Hafiz.
With that being done I'm actually happy as I was not planning on studying and sleeping the whole week,as I don't really feel like doing any study now I made my way downstairs going to the garden.the weather today is to die for. I made myself a cup of tea and sat in the garden enjoying the beautiful weather. It was quite late now and around dinner time so I was helping other with the preparation for dinner. Soon the dinner was served and everyone was seated and enjoying their food ,but I couldn't ignore the fact that someone or more like ASSAD was staring at me the whole time making me sooo uncomfortable. Soon everyone finished their dinner and I helped with the washing. I suddenly remember that I have to get permission like I know Ali said he'll take care of it wait.... Maybe he already asked. Let me go and talk to baba. With that being said I walked over to the room where the entire family was sitting enjoying and talking. I made my way towards baba and asked him if we can talk in private.i don't mind talking here but because of Assad I'm worried that he'll ruin it so that's why I asked baba to leta go and  talk in private.
Baba:ji beta bolo.
Noor:baba! Actually did Ali call you?
Baba:nahi. Kion Kuch hua ha?
Noor: nahi Kuch nahi hua ma to wesa hi pooch Rahi thi.
Baba gave me a look "r u sure" and I nodded, clearly not wanting to talk about it .
But I was glad assad didn't hear us. Last time he was hella scary,
Or did he hear the conversation?
Read the next chap to find out.

And I really wanted to thank y'all for reading my book . It means alot .