chap#12

Waking up the very next day I was having this very bad body pain I didn't maybe I started my period with a sigh I got up and got ready for the day and made my way downstairs and realized it was around 1-2am shocked by the fact that I slept for so long I went to the kitchen to make something to eat as I was starving I made myself a sandwich with some coffee and as I made my way out of the kitchen I heard the main door opening I stopped moving scared of the fact that who is it. A tall figure appeared infront of me and I was just annoyed already "Assad" I said he seemed pretty tired "assalamualaikum? That's what you say when you see someone don't you know" and here we go with his stupid lecture again "yes thank you for reminding me" as I said this I was about to go back to my room he stopped me by holding my arm "Noor" He said "yes?" I answered "make me some coffee" taking a deep breath I didn't want any drama so I went back to the kitchen placed my food on the counter and started making a cup of coffee for Assad...

                         ASSAD'S POV

As soon as I entered the house I saw Noor standing in the hallway holding some food and as soon as I saw her and forgot that I was hella tired any wanted nothing but some sleep but now I want to spend time with this beautiful woman my girl.

I asked her to make me some coffee it's good that's everyone's asleep I can spend some time with her. As she made me coffee I kept looking at my girl and admiring her and the only thing that kept running through my mind was *she's so pretty my girl is so pretty I love her so much..*

As she was done making the coffee she brought it to me and was about to leave but I quickly held her arm turned her around and held her in one place whereas she just kept looking at me "Noor" I said "yes" she replied "I missed you so much" and as soon as I said this I let my head rest in the crook of her neck and she didn't move neither did I. It felt like the world had stopped moving and it was just us me and Noor my Noor my beautiful Noor US. I kept inhaling her beautiful scent it was so beautiful I started moving more close and her hands went up to my chest stopping me *ugh* I made the annoyed sound as she stopped me I held up her arms and started coming more close until her back hit the counter and there was no distance between us I hugged her so tightly as if I was scared to lose her and to be very honest I was
I was so scared to lose her. But soon she kept trying to push me away but it was if no use because I wasn't letting her go not now not ever .

"Noor" I said again "whattt" she said obviously annoyed which made me laugh she got more annoyed " let me go it's not appropriate I will seriously punch you" god I love her
I inhaled her beautiful scent one last time and then brought my face to her so we were face to face now "Noor let's get married" I said staring right into her eyes as if I was trying to read her mind or something "no" she replied "why" I asked, she didn't say anything but just pushed me away and went to her room with a low sigh I thought of following her but decided not to.

                    NOORS pov

I was speechless...."why" those three letters kept running through my mind all night I was deeply engrossed in my thoughts as I realized it was time for fajar I offered my prayer and went downstairs as everyone was awake and had breakfast.
Lately I have been really thinking about everything that's going on. I just can't wrap my head around anything with a slight sigh I went back to my room and decided to call Ayesha and as we were talking she suggested we meetup at her house as it's been so long and to be very honest I guess she was right I haven't been going out these days so as we ended the call I got up and made my way to my father's room as I was sure he's probably either reading some newspaper or working. With a slight knock I opened the door and found him doing some work on his laptop as seeing me he smiled and said "my lovely daughter come sit here" and I did. I was actually here to tell him about the plan me and Ayesha made of meeting up at her house in a few hours but before I could say anything he closed him laptop and and came to sit besides me "Noor beti I wanted to talk to you about something" "jee baba tell me what is it" I was looking worried now and he held my hand lovingly and said" I have to go to Saudi Arabia for some work there's a meeting that I have to attend and also have to wrap up a few things there" the thought of him leaving indeed made me really sad and I wanted to tell him to stay and not go but Decided not to "for how long are you going and when are you going baba you know you're the only one I have here" I said with tears in my eyes threatening to come out any moment "my brave daughter come on your are a big girl now and I will be back as soon as I'm done with the work and I'm leaving tomorrow" tomorrow???????? That soon it all made me so sad and I decided to cancel the plan with Ayesha as I wanted to spend as much time as I could with baba. After that I went outside and fir the rest of the day I just helped baba pack for his flight and eventhough I wasn't liking it at all him leaving me alone and going somewhere so far but I didn't want to show that to him that I can't even take care of myself and I just didn't want to worry him anymore I know I have already worried him alot with all that Assad thing. I didn't even realize when time passed by so fast and it was around 2am and he was leaving for the airport I hugged him so tight and just broke down crying not caring at all now with that he left and I felt so heavy hearted and sad. Assad and bare abbu went with him to the airport to drop him off and I just retired back to my room. I offered my fajr prayer and prayed for my father's well being and fell asleep on the praying mat. I didn't even realize when sleep engulfed me.
When I woke up I realized it was 12pm and I could hear everyone doing their daily chores around the house indicating that everyone was awake so with that I got fresh and took a nice and relaxing warm shower and changed. With my hair still wet from the bottom I went downstairs and greeted everyone and headed to the kitchen as I was starving now with that I made my breakfast enjoying my bari ammis and chachis talk about their childhood and with that I excused myself and made my way outside to the garden to get fresh air and relax Abit not until I saw Assad approaching me rolling my eyes as to seeing him come near me I was about to leave but he was quick to push me back to himself gripping my arm so hard tightly "it hurts, let go" I yelled staring at him "I want to talk" he said looking so calm.  seriously I don't even want to look at him let alone talk glaring at him I just sat back down as I felt so done with everything now and just wanted to get over with this talk asap! He let go of my arm and sat besides me and said "Noor" staying quiet for him to say whatever he wants to I just stared at him "you know I'm willing to give you as much time as you want to get to know me better" time? Seriously with a huff I replied " no I don't need time Assad I have no intention of getting married and we are cousins neither of us agreed to this engagement we were newborn kids how could we even agree or disagree I think it's better if we just go our own way" lowering my gaze I just said it all.