ch#13

As I woke up the very next day I offered my prayer and after getting fresh I made my way downstairs. Helping the ladies prepare for breakfast and as the table was set everyone came and sat down. I could feel the absence of my father and was missing him dearly but with a slight sigh I sat down with everyone and had my meal. later on I was sitting in the living room with bari Ammi and Chachi jaan having tea and talking when my chachis daughter Annie came running to the living room "Noor! Yr father's plane crashed" as soon as these words left her mouth. there was a complete silence in the room as I just blankly stared at her too stunned to even say anything. Babas plane crashed? Is he okay? What's happening.. all these thoughts blocked my brain. Soon Asad and Taya jaan came explaining how nothing is for sure for now and anything can happen and that we should pray for my father's safety. I didn't even realize when the tears started making their way out of my eyes and I was walking back to my room. I was frozen what had just happened. I was sick worried. Other than my baba I had no one in this world no mother no sibling I'll be all alone if anything happens to them I cried while praying for my father's health and well-being. Later when I made my way downstairs to the living room Asad came to take me to the hospital as baba(*father*) was now better thanks to Allah. I was about hesitant on going with him but then with no choice left I went. The whole ride to the hospital was quiet none of us said anything and as we reached to the hospital before I could open my door Asad stopped me"Noor I'm sure I don't need to explain that how critical your father's condition is he just gained his consciousness and we shouldn't do anything to upset or worry him" huh he's saying it like I don't know anything and that I would do anything to hurt my father at that time I felt like just snickering back at him but with a low okay i made my way inside the hospital with Asad right besides me. As we entered the hospital room I saw how my father was covered in bandages and so many machines were attached to him but he was sitting on the bed talking to bare abbu with teary eyed I made my way to him "Noor my kid my world come here" with these words he engulfed me in a lovingly hug as my tears started making their way out I didn't even care know I was just so relieved that he was okay and healthy and alive.

I spend the day with baba taking care of him and talking and just making sure he wasn't giving the doctors a hard time I know how much anxiety the hospital gave birth of us after the death of my mother. But I didn't even realize how time went by and it was dark outside. Asad was with me at the hospital as bare abbu went back home. "Noor you should go home now with Asad it's quite late now" my father said as I clearly refused to leave him alone although he was getting discharged tomorrow as the doctors told us that he's condition isn't critical now. "Nai baba mein yahi rahungi. I'm not going anywhere"
Not only baba but Asad also tried to send me back home but I clearly refused to let go of my father's hand. But the nurse came and said only one person was allowed to stay the night after so much pleading he still didn't let me stay and suggested Asad drops me back home and then comes back. Honestly I was so annoyed as to why Assad was allowed to stay with my father and not me but I still agreed nit wanting to create any more drama so with that saying my allah Hafiz I made my way out with Assad.

The ride home was also quiet none of us said anything and to be very honest I wasn't complaining I pretty much liked us not talking at all. As we got back home I made my way to the kitchen everyone in the Haveli was fast asleep as it was past midnight but my stomach was grumbling and so with that I opened the fridge and took out the stuff to make a quick sandwich before going to sleep but as I turned around I almost tripped seeing how Asad wad standing there  staring at me. A smile formed on his lips as it was so funny that I almost got a heart attack. I put the stuff on the kitchen counter and looked at him "aren't you going back to the hospital?" I asked but instead if answering my question like a normal person he made his way to sit on one of the stools right besides the kitchen counter placing his coat on the counter. And now that I look at him he looked really tired with his hairs all messy and sleeves rolled up and a tired expression on his face"I'm hungry" giving him a questioning
look like what am I suppose to do about that but felt bad as he's going to go back to the hospital to take care of baba so without saying anything I made both of us a simple sandwich and placed his on the kitchen counter indicating him to eat and took my plate to take in my room and eat there but before I could walk past him he held my arm pushing me to one of the stools right next to his and making me sit. With a stunned face I looked at his tired one "where were you going"  he asked "to m-my room" I replied stuttering WTH why would I stutter mentally scolding myself "mere sath baithne mein koi masla ha"
(* Is there a problem with sitting with me*)
Before I could even answer he got up and stood right infront of me caging me between him and the counter "Noor stop avoiding me. Akhri dafa keh raha hu (*I'm saying it for the last time*)" he said with each word his face inching closer to mine as my hands automatically made their way to his chest pushing him away but that only made him more frustrated"leave me! It's not appropriate' I whispered yelled at him clearly not liking how he was getting too close.
With a huff he replied "get used to this touch love because very soon it'll all you'll be able to feel" with pecking my neck he didn't even let me say anything and took the sandwich with him and went outside..