chap:5

ɴᴏᴏʀs ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

After afew days my finals finished so I was pretty much free as we had 1month off and after that our results will be announced and then we'll start our new semester. The next semester will be the last one after that I'll graduate from my university.

As I was saying I had a whole month to myself I knew I had to enjoy. So me and Ayesha decided to go shopping today *she pretty much forced me to go* that blackmailer "seriously I should never ever share anything with that dinasour" as I was talking to myself while getting ready my door burst open

"NOOR!!!WHATS TAKING YOU SOO LONG" came in Ayesha yelling at me. Shaking my head in disapproval I said "well I didn't even want to go in the first place but as you used my past to blackmail me I said yes SO LEARN HOW TO WAIT"I yelled literally getting fedup by her constant nagging

As i looked at Ayesha she burst out laughing"p-past" she manage to say as she again started laughing like a maniac "yaaar Noor it's not your past hahahahah it's Pyaar" freezing at her as words I quickly ran up to her pulled her in the room and quickly shut the door "are you crazy what if someone heard  you" I scolded her "no worries I'm pretty sure no one heard your PaSt" laughing she took a seat ony bed waiting for me to get ready

                   ᴍʏ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

                  ᴀʏᴇsʜᴀs ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

                  ᴀʏᴇsʜᴀs ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ:

After getting ready we both head out(and yes if you're wondering i already asked baba for permission he said yes)

After getting ready we both head out(and yes if you're wondering i already asked baba for permission he said yes) .

After what felt like hours I came back feeling sooo exhausted as Ayeshas was literally dragging me here and there.

I came and greeted everyone loudly and excused my self as I had to go and freshup.

Changing into some comfortable clothes I went towards my dressing table and started combing my hair *getting ready for bed*. While I was sitting i couldn't help but think about "ʜɪᴍ" YES as Ayesha likes to call him my Pyaar (my love).

HARIS his name was haris my crush back in the college days. Me and haris were good classmates and he was everything a girl could imagine "A true gentleman" and yes I know I was already engaged that's why I never told anyone. I just liked him not because of his looks but the way he treated everyone. *Sighing* I got up from the dressing table wore my dupatta and made my way to babas room. *I know I was getting ready for bed but I wanted to talk to him* I Always used to go to him whenever something used to bug me and his words would always make me feel better.

Knocking on the door I heard a small "come in" as I opened the door I heard my father say "Come beta sit with here" my father offered me.with small steps I made my way towards him and sat besides him.

                 ASSAD P.O.V

I was in my study working as I had alot of work that need to be finished as I was working someone knocked on my door I looked up from my laptop and said "come in"as the door opened bara abbu walked in.

I quickly stood up and went towards him then we both sat on the chairs beside the table.
"Beta Assad were you busy?" He asked I shook my head lightly saying"no I was free. Apne koi BAAT karni ha?" I asked as it was quite rare he came to me mostly when there was something important he would always call me.

"Han beta actually mujhe tumse BAAT karni ha" he said. I nodded my head indicating him that I understood and he can continue "Assad I want to ask you that if you would like to get married now as mashallah Noor ka last semester ha and she's old enough to get married and you are also quite settled and mature.i talked about this with both yours and noors father's and your mom also agreed that it's time you guys get married" I was left speechless for awhile not that I wasn't happy but fu** I was surprised as I was also going to talk to him about this but I'm glad and more than happy that now everyone wanted us to get married.

With a smile covering my face I answered" abbu Jan I don't have any objection and I was also going to talk to you about this matter as I also think that it's time me and Noor get married" returning my smile he answered" beta I know that you have no objection I was telling you this so would just know and your chachu(noors father) is calling you in his room" he said while getting up and making his way towards the door going out . Leaving me there all happy .

                   NOORs P.O.V

As I sat besides baba he took a deep breath and said "Noor beta I have to ask you something" "ji baba " I answered "me and the whole family even your grandfather thinks it's time you and Assad get married" he said leaving me speechless as I came to tell him about HARIS and here his telling me that I'm getting married I tried my best not to cry and said"baba I'm not ready and.." before I could finish he sighed and said" Noor you guys have been engaged for years beta and it's time. You have been avoiding this topic for Soo long and I've noticed that's why I never said anything but Noor my daughter we both know that you have to marry him it's either today or tomorrow" I knew he was right and I hated it. I couldn't stop my tears anymore but I still tried to argue as I was not ready not even with Assad or anyone yes I wanted to tell him about HARIS but it's not like we would get married asap "baba nahi please" I tried to argue more like pleading "Noor *he said while holding my hands* it was a choice the elders made and me and your mother agreed as we knew Assad will keep you happy and even if you won't marry him now you will eventually have to oneday and I think it's better to get it done with hmm? " He said "but baba no one ever asked me " I said it was the first time I actually argued but I also knew he won't give in " Noor Meri jaan I know that but Assad is a great guy and even if I agree and break off this engagement as I'm sure that's what you want nothing will change things will only get worse as you know that in this family we never break off engagements and neither get divorced so there isnt anything you or me can do now it's either you marry him happily or he would do it his way" quite shocked hearing his words I burst out saying"NO I WONT" I said quite loudly  while tears streaming down my face "beta we don't have a choice you already belong to him we can't do anything now" my dad said trying to calm me down "NO! I DONT BELONG TO HIM!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" with that being said I ran off to my room and slammed the door.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɴᴇxᴛ
ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ???

Ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ!!!

ALSO GUYS IM TRULY THANKFUL THAT YOU GUYS ARE READING MY BOOK AND YES THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK!!! KEEP READING FOR MORE INTERESTING CHAPTERS 🥰🥰

Also guys I'll truly appreciate if you would post a few comments it'll mean alot to know what you guys think about the story thank you!