chp# 11

As the very next day i didn't know what to do at this point I had forgotten everything it was so confusing so much happened I was so confused I didn't know what my future had to offer and how my past was going to haunt.. as these thoughts kept bothering me I decided to offer my prayer as that's the only place I find peace from where I can cry without being judged where I can be me and a whole week passed by
No one said anything neither did I I stayed in my room not because I was scared of that certificate or whatsoever it was fake Assad lied to everyone but that didn't bother me what bothered me the most was that why was I so eager to get married why Haris why Assad why anyone why can't I do something else but again in my family girls are married at quite a young age and I'm so thankful to my father he let me study and supported me in every way he could. My mind was filled with countless thoughts so I went to baba to talk

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

As I was coming out of babas room after our conversation I was somehow sad to see my father like that like so powerless. He did so much for me  he was going against the family rules our tradition for my happiness and getting me married  somewhere else and doing everything to make me happy I didn't think about what he was feeling or whatsoever I have never been this selfish before my father told me I can do whatever I want he'll support me but I know the whole family is waiting for mine and Assad's wedding as that's the only thing that'll make everyone go back to being normal...happy but will that make me happy? Can I spend my whole life with someone like him? I can't we are so different we can never get along.
I decided it was a good idea I do something so I went to Assad's room I knocked on his door.

                   ASSAD'S P.O.V

This whole situation Noor has created is nothing but stupid she knows everyone knows that we're engaged and we were meant to end up together we are meant to end up together why is she running away? I'll never let her marry any other man she should know that by now.
Aggah jaan *granddad* called me in his room not only me but all the elders and we talked about this whole situation. Everyone kept insisting that me and Noor get married as planned but her father wouldn't agree it was a waste of time.
As for the rest of the days I was in my office most of the time rarely home as I didn't want to be reminded of all the problems. I came home early  took a shower changed into some comfortable clothes and was about to take a nap when someone knocked on my door "come in" and I was indeed shocked to see Noor standing at my door looking into my eyes and playing with her fingers as she wanted to say something but was too nervous.

Finally she decided to talk "can we talk" her voice is so beautiful my ears have been dying to hear that beautiful voice but not showing much of my expressions I replied with a nod as a sign for her to say whatever she wanted to say.

                    NOORS P.O.V

he nodded so without wasting any time I got to the point and said what I was here to say. "Assad everyone in the family is so disturbed because of what's going on I think we need to do something..." As I was talking he just kept staring at me and listening to what I had to say so I continued "can't we just go on our own different paths." I said but it sounded more like a question. He just stared at me as I had two horns on my head and was talking gibberish"Assad..." I called him..

                   ASSAD'S P.O.V

At this point I didn't even know what this woman was saying. Go on our own different paths huh! We'll see about that I didn't bother saying anything because what she said didn't make sense at all. Just get out I replied he facial expressions changed so quickly as she was shocked and stared at me angrily. Cute* I thought.
Assad please let's solve this. She said again. Hmm you wanna solve the problem right? She nodded. Good I said as I walked to her face just inch apart and I moved my lips to her ear and said, the only way to solve this issue is to marry me Noor and as you can see everyone is so tensed and worried in the family just listen to them stop being so childish. And as expected she pushed me away upon hearing my words and got mad.
I'm not being childish okay! I don't wanna get married to you or anyone now infact she said. Well in that case I again started moving towards her and held her my her waist and pulled her inside the room and closed the door. Now her back was touching the door as I was standing right in front of her and her little hands blocking keeping that small distance between us. I came closer to her face and said, Noor my love you're mine we'll end up together one day if not today then tomorrow but at the end of the day you're coming to me just know that. As these words left my mouth I kissed her forehead and moved away. She didn't even bother looking back and went out and I went to take my nap. I won't lie she makes my day thousand times better she makes me happy.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

                       NOORS P.O.V

As I ran out of ASSAD'S room I realized how it was a stupid idea to even go talk to him but maybe he was right about everything or maybe not..

AUTHORS NOTE~

IM SO SORRY GUYS!!!

ɪᴋ ɪ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ♥♥

ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀssᴀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ!!!!

ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ sᴍ♥