chap:6

NOOR P.O.V

that night I Cried alot cursing my fate. everything and everyone was against me sighing I got ready for the day offered my prayer and went downstairs.

As I was about to enter the living room Amna (my cousin) stopped me saying"appi apko dada Jan Bula Rahe hein" nodding I went to his room as I heard a small" come in" I opened the door and fir a sec froze when I saw ASSAD sitting there.

Slowly I made my way towards the empty seat besides my grandfather.

"Noor" he called me. I replied"hanji" with that being said he took mine and ASSADs hand and placed it on top of each other. THE HELLLLL I thought but soon I was brought out of my thoughts as I head dada Jan "Noor beta mena Assad se BAAT karliha ke ab Tum dono ki rukhsati ho Jani chaiya and Assad ko koi problem nahi ha Lekin ma phir bhi Tum sa tumhari marzi puchna chata Hun I'm sure you won't disappoint me" I was quite for a few minutes processing his words, no I can't get married no no no ughhh thinking carefully I replied"dada Jan actually I'm pretty sure ke Assad bhi abhi ready nahi ha to get married"

As soon as these words left my mouth I heard assad saying"nope I don't have a problem plus I think it's better to just get it done" with that being said I knew now there's nothing I can do as dada Jan announced"oky then next month it is when you guys will get married" slowly nodding I went outside as I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

But soon I was dragged upstairs by ASSAD tf what is he doing I thought but before I could react he pushed me in his room closed the door and slammed me on the wall. I grunt loudly as it hurts"what are you doing" I managed to ask him "huh Tumhe nahi pata? Why are you trying to run when we all know that in the end you will be my wife MINE" he yelled on my face as I started crying but still managed to argue" nahi mena AP se Shaadi nahi karni" his hold tightened around my waist as he put his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent " Noor you belong to me I've waited enough and we will get married weather you like it or not I won't let you go" he said " let me go" I wiggle around trying to get him off me but freeze as he lightly kissed my neck "behave Assad!!!" I said he brought his head intensely staring in my eyes and smirks "oops" he said as he let me go " I will have you soon" he said I was at the verge of blowing I ran to my room and started crying I cried and cried bc at last that's all I can do I guess.

The next day I got ready and tried not to think about all the problems going on as today was the first day of my last semester. As I entered my class I saw Ayesha running towards me hugging me tightly"where were you? You didn't even call for soo long" "nothing just busy" with that I knew Ayesha understood that I didn't want to talk about it right now so we made our way towards Ali " oyeeeee NOOR " he said while running my hair "dafa ho" I said "hmmm I'm pretty sure you want to hear the news" Ali said while wiggling his eyebrows "what news" I said "oh nothing Noor Jan just that harisssssssss is coming over at my house today" he said calmly but I knew deep down he knows what the actual heck he's doing "oh" was all I managed to say "don't you want to come over? For h.w" he said "uhh sure" I replied the three of us knowing that I was just going because of haris as it's been a year or two since I've met him.

The rest of the day I was smiling like an idiot where as Ali and Ayesha kept annoying me
I know I'm getting married to Assad and I shouldn't act like this but haris is not only my crush but also a very good friend.

What happens when they meet????
Will they get along?
Read the next chap to find out