ᴄʜᴀᴘ:4

Hey guys I'm back!! Sorry for not uploading for afew days :) and thank you for reading my book I'm very thankful also like I'm not sure how it'll turn out do please read till the last Chap! Thank you!!!

                          ASSAD P.O.V

We all were sitting in the living room talking and enjoying our tea. I wonder why Noor has locked herself up in her room. After awhile Noor came in the room and everyone looked at her as she said Salam in a loud voice and came towards her dad and asked if she could talk to him in private. Whattttt why would she want to talk in PRIVATE? As my curiosity got the best of me I also excused myself and went out following Noor I stood behind the door and listened to her. Who is Ali? I thought you myself. I've heard this name somewhere but just can't out my finger on it.

As I was deeply lost in my thoughts trying to figure out who is Ali it suddenly clicker ALI father was a really good friend of ours. But I didn't know that Noor was still in contact with him.

Controlling myself from getting angry I was about to go to them as I saw her father coming going back towards the living room.leaving  Noor alone in her room.

I made my way towards her room for a second she froze when she saw me. That only made me smirk as I made my way towards her stopping only inches apart .

I stood there and when I noticed that she was about to move backwards I held her waist tightly in my arms bringing her more close to me as I wispered in her ear " kia hua?"
"K-kuch-h na-hi-i" I frowned hearing her reply NOW WHY TF WAS SHE SHUTTERING. Taking a deep breath I leaned towards her neck and placed my head there inhaling her beautiful scent again I asked her "yeh Ali ke Sath ab tak contact ha tumhara?"
"Ji-i hum aik hi university mein Jate hein" I nodded as she replyed

"Kia puchna Cha Rahi thi Tum Apne baba se Ali ke bare mein" I asked her "woh m-mein b-bas " before she could finish her sentence I said "jhoot mat Bolna Noor warna acha nahi Hoga" I could feel her getting all tensed up "ab bolo kia puch na tha " I said bringing her out of her thoughts *sighing* she replyed"woh mena actually mein aur Ayesha Ali ke Ghar Jana Cha Rahe the Kal because hamari Kuch holidays hein" humming at her response I let her go and and made my way towards the door going out not before saying " nahi jao gi Tum" as u said that I closed the room and made my way towards the study room as I had some work to do.

                NOORS P.O.V

" nahi jao gi Tum" saying that he went out of the room. WHATTT AND EXACTLY WHY WONT I GO? HUH AJEEB. With that I made my way downstairs where everyone was sitting trying to divert my mind from assads stupid possessiveness .

Soon the week was over and i was back on the track and YES I DIDN'T GO TO ALIS HOUSE not because Assad told me not to but because as literally baba gave me permission bit him being the annoying person he is came in the room and said"chachu isko nahi Jana chaiya " and my father being my father simply said "Jesa Tum kaho" and went as he thinks that Assad is back and is my SOON TO BE HUSBAND and since hamara nikah hua hua ha he has the right to make my decisions. Literally not liking this but I can't say anything as I don't want to be rude or upset my father.

Anyways a few weeks have passed now and Assads been busy at office and I've been busy preparing for my finals and am sooo happy that he didn't touch or talk to me inappropriately again.🙃

HEY GUYS!!!!! I KNOW THAT IM LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC AND ITS NOT THAT FUN BUT WAIT AND READ . ANYWAYS I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAP . PLEASE COMMENT AND FEEL FREE TO DROP UR IDEAS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOURE LIKING IT :)

BYE FOR NOW!!!!!!!