Security

Peter walked in the tower as usual. He was about to greet the receptionist, Emma, but he saw a new lady instead of her. He still decided to say hello, to be polite, but before he had the chance, the lady spotted him and yelled at him.

"Young man ! What are you doing here, this is no place for a high schooler !" her voice was high and made his ears creak.

"Uh, I think there's been a misunderstanding ma'am. I'm an intern." he then showed her his badge.

"How dare you steal a badge !"

"W-what ?"

"There's no way an intern, and a child, can have such a high clearance. SECURITY !"

"Wait- what ? No ! Ma'am listen-"

Before he could finish his sentence, four men approached him and two of them took his arms to escort him out. Peter was trying to think of a way to free himself without using his powers, but before he could find one, FRIDAY's voice echoed in the entire tower.

"You do not have authority over Mr Parker. Put him down."

"What ?!" the lady's voice screeched again, "But he tried to sneak in the tower !"

"You do not have authority over Mr Parker. Put him down."

The security men didn't listen and still tried to throw Peter out, but the boy was resisting.

"Didn't you hear what FRIDAY said ?! Let me in !"

"Shut up kid, we're doing our jobs." 

Peter sighed. "Fine then. But don't say I didn't warn you. FRIDAY, tell Mr Stark to come down here."

The receptionist smirked. "Yeah, as if-"

"Mr Stark is on his way Peter."

"Thanks FRI !"

30 seconds later, the private elevator opened and a very irritated Tony Stark came out. The hall immediately quieted down. 

"What do you think you're doing ?"

The lady smirked, thinking he was talking to Peter "See, Mr Stark, this boy stole a badge-"

"I was talking to you. Put my kid down now before I sue all of your asses."

The men let go of Peter, who went to stand behind his mentor. Maybe it was wrong but he felt a little satisfaction watching the receptionist's face lose its color.

"Now get the hell out of my tower. You're fired."

"But sir-"

"One more word and you'll never find a job again."

They quickly left and Tony turned towards Peter. "You okay ? Did they hurt you ? Cause I can totally sue them if they hurt you."

Peter laughed, "I'm okay Mr Stark. Just tell the new staff about me next time. And sorry for bothering you"

"You never bother me kid, in fact you saved me, I was dying of boredom in a meeting."

"Oh. Well, then, as a thank you, ice cream would be great."