Worthy

Even though Thor wasn't as mischievous as his brother, he loved playing pranks on his friends. His favorite one by far was putting his hammer at random places to annoy them. So when Tony got up early one morning and found Mjolnir in front of the fridge, he wasn't happy.

"THOR !" he yelled, probably waking up the entire tower, "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO YOUR FATHER I WILL BUY EVERY POPTART THERE IS AND BURN THEM ALL."

The door opened but a tired looking Steve was the one to enter.

"Jesus Christ Tony," he yawned and walked in the kitchen, "What are you doing ?"

"The stupid god decided to leave his stupid hammer here and I can't access the fridge. I need food Capsicle or I will end up killing someone."

"What the hell ?" Clint said as he walked in the room, followed by pissed off Avengers, "What are you waking us up for ? You better have a damn good reason Stark."

"I can't open the fridge."

Natasha looked like she was about to commit murder.

"Get Thor down here or no one gets breakfast."

"We heard you the first time." Sam mumbled, "He's impossible to wake up. We tried."

"Well try again !"

...

An hour later, the Avengers were all in front of the fridge, trying to figure out how to open it.

"Maybe if we break the wall and push it into the other room-"

"No. No one breaks my walls."

"Do you want to eat ?"

"There has to be a solution. This is just physics."

Tony grabbed the handle and tried lifting it.

"Yeah, screw physics. Capsicle, care to give it a try ?"

Steve tried but didn't succeed. Tony stayed quiet for a moment, thinking.

"Alright. I'm blowing up the wall." 

He put his Iron-glove and blasted a part of the wall, careful not to touch the fridge.

"Ice cube, Ice cube #2, you know what to do."

Steve and Bucky were about to lift the fridge when the door opened, revealing a half-asleep Peter.

"What's going on ?" he rubbed his eyes, "What was that noise ?"

"I'm sorry Pete, we had a little problem but it's fixed now, you can go back to sleep."

"No, it's okay." he yawned, "I have to go to school anyways."

He made his way to the fridge and tried to open it. He frowned when he didn't succeed.

"Oh, you can't-"

He saw that the hammer was blocking the door and grabbed it, moving it out of the way. The Avengers watched, speechless, as the boy prepared himself a bowl of cereal and went to the living room to eat it while watching cartoons.

"H-How ?" Clint asked.

"Peter is worthy." Bruce deadpanned.

"I'm so proud." Natasha smiled.

"I blew up my wall." Tony groaned.