Watching Homecoming Part 2

They've been watching the movie for an hour now. Peter was heading to the Washington Monument because his classmates were stuck in the elevator. He climbed all the way up and was trying to break a window but before he could, he was surrounded by helicopters. Cops shouted at him, telling him to come down, but the top of the elevator was about to break, and his friends would fall 555 feet.

"Oh God", Abe said, "Seeing this makes me wanna throw up."

"Now you know how I've been feeling for an hour." Peter mumbled.

Spider-Man climbed on the top of the monument, not listening to the police.

"This is your last chance."  

"I'm gonna die." Peter sighed.

"What do you mean-" Steve started but stopped talking when Peter jumped from the monument.

Some gasped, others held their breath as he spread his arms, jumping over the helicopter. He attached a web to a landing skid and made a U-Turn. He broke the window and came in as the elevator broke down. He attached a web to it and held it, his feet on the sides of the door. 

"I did it !" 

The doors broke and he fell in the hole, along with the elevator.

"Though luck kid." Tony winced.

The elevator stopped for a moment and Peter landed in it, the impact causing it to fall again. He attached a web to the ceiling and pulled the elevator up. The students got out one by one, and it was Liz's turn when the elevator fell down again. Peter webbed her, and took her hand. She got out and the boy was about to kiss her, when the web he was hanging to broke and he fell down the hole.

"You did good kid. We need to improve your webs though."

They kept watching the movie, occasionally making fun of Steve for the PSA's, and Peter was now in the school gymnasium for Homecoming. He had just found out the Vulture was Liz's dad, and he knew he was Spider-Man. He told him he wouldn't kill him if he stopped being Spider-Man but Peter still left to chase after him. He lifted the lockers and pulled out a backpack, in which was his old suit.

"I know you have super-strength but it still amazes me how you can lift that with one hand." A student said.

"Ugh, you had to fight in PJs because of me." Tony grunted, "I'm sorry kid."

"Don't sweat it, I'm okay. But you have no idea what's coming, so don't start feeling guilty." He answered, mumbling the last part.

Peter got out of school, but a guy working for Toomes shot him with alien tech before he could go any farther. The boy dropped his webshooters and got up get them but the guy threw him in a school bus. The bus spun around, but Peter still managed to get out, grunting in pain. The guy walked to him, and was about to blast him again, probably killing him in the process, but a web blocked his shot. Ned had picked up his webshooters.

"Nice shot !"

Peter quickly webbed the guy to a bus and explained the situation to his friend. He gave him a few instructions before leaving.

"Thanks again dude !" Peter turned to Ned and they did their handshake.

"Anytime dude ! I'm your guy in the chair !" 

"His what ?" Steve asked.

Peter took Flash's car and called Ned on his way to Toomes' location.

"Don't think I forgot about this Parker !" Flash screeched.

"Consider it a payback for all of the bullying." Tony said, "That's right. I know everything. And Peter, didn't anyone tell you to not be on your phone while driving ? You don't even have your license !"