Angry

Peter Parker was known for his calm and constant composure. He never got angry, never yelled and never got violent, even when Flash threw insults at him. He held the door for people and was always nice. So it was a bit of a surprise for everyone when they saw the boy walking through the doors with a murderous look on his face.

*10 hours earlier*

Peter groaned and put his pillow over his ears. A baby crying in Brooklyn had woken him up. It didn't normally happen but for some reason, his senses were up to eleven tonight. He couldn't fall back asleep for another two hours, and when he finally did, his alarm clock rang, making him fall from his bed.

It was not going to be a great day.

He got ready, and took the subway. Happy was not available today so he had to take it and it didn't help his headache caused by the alarm clock.

He walked in the school and made his way to his locker.

"Hey Penis !" Flash yelled from across the hall, "What's the matter ? You look even worse today than usually."

People just kept moving, ignoring the bully. They were used to this now. They tried to help Peter at the beginning but the boy asked them to stop so they wouldn't get bullied too.

Peter shut his locker and sighed, "Not today Flash. Please."

He lowered his head and made his way to class, ignoring the insults the bully shouted after him. If you looked closely though, you could see his clenched fists shaking. Could Peter Parker be angry ?

...

Peter grunted as the bell rang. The only thing keeping him from jumping out of the window was lunch. He opened his locker and let out a groan of frustration when he realized he had forgotten his food. He slammed his head against the door, ignoring the weird looks he got and made his way to the cafeteria. He must've looked really pissed right now because a lot of people stared at him as he walked in. But Peter didn't care anymore. 

He used his emergency money to buy lunch and sat at an empty table. Ned was sick today so they couldn't build his new LEGO set after school, as planned. He was slowly calming down when he felt something colliding with his cheek. A tomato slice.

"Hey Parker !" Flash yelled from his table, "Where's your friend ? Did he finally decide to ditch you ?"

No reaction from Peter.

"I mean, you should be used to this by now. Everyone seems to leave you."

Still nothing. Realizing he wasn't going to get a reaction from him, Flash got up and made his way to Peter's table.

"Even your parents knew you weren't worth it. The thought of you being their son made them kill themselves."

Everyone was holding their breath, watching Flash throw insults after insults, feeling powerless.

"Flash," Peter finally said. His voice was low and colder than anyone had ever heard it. "Go away. Don't say anything you might regret."

The bully was taken aback by this but he quickly put himself together and scoffed. "Yeah, right. What is Puny Parker gonna do ? I bet your aunt would rather die too than take care of the burden that you are. It's only a matter of time before she-"

Peter didn't mean to do that. He didn't think. The next thing he knew, he got up, interrupting Flash and threw a punch at his face, sending him flying across the cafeteria. Blinded by his anger, he walked to him and grabbed him by the collar, bringing the bully close to his face.

"Don't ever bother me again." His voice was barely audible but laced with venom.

He dropped him and walked out of the cafeteria. As he was walking in the hall, he realized what he just did.

"Oh shit."