-Chapter 3-

The sun peeked through the curtains on another Saturday morning. Marinette was asleep, her arm rested on my chest showing her wedding ring, I still couldn't believe we were married. Plagg and Tikki mostly stay with the other kwami since we don't have to use Ladybug and Chat noir as often as before.

Gently freeing myself from under her grasp, I left a small kiss on her head and she returned a small smile. ''Good Morning Kitty'' my wife whispered, her eyes still sealed. ''Good Morning Bugaboo'' I replied before heading to the bathroom to get ready to start my day.

TIME SKIP

''Morning Kitty, again, what are you making'' Mari asked as she came down to the kitchen in a simple grey hoodie. ''Uh it's supposed to be a healthy green drink, wants some'' I offered. ''Oof no, I'm good, my diet ended last week'' I rolled my eyes and she giggled.

''What do you have to do today'' I asked as Mari got out some milk from the fridge. ''Well your mom wanted to go shopping with me today and I have to send the designs to your father, also your dad said I can post a competition on my Instagram, 10 random people will be selected tomorrow and they will come up with an original design of their own to be showcased for the summer theme, what do you have to do''

''Nothing really, I have the day free so Nino is taking a break from his kids today to hang at the beach'' I replied and she pouted. ''I want to come'' Mari whined. ''You are busy and it's a boy-only thing, sorry baby'' I chuckled. ''Aww fine, now I would love to see you drink that'' Mari replied sitting in front of me on the island rapidly batting her eyelashes. ''Blech'' I groaned as I sniffed it.

Flashback...

Marinette and Adrien are 19...

''Hey Bugaboo another quiet night in Paris what are you doing up here'' Chat asked as he sat down next to ladybug both their feet dangling off the edge. ''Uhm, I-I have something to tell you'' she spoke up. ''This sounds serious, what is it'' He asked. ''I-I know who you are, under the mask.'' the blue whispered as he stared at her with shock.

Flashback before the previous flashback o.o

The night was dark it had been more than 10 months after hawkmoth was defeated. Chat and Ladybug had been talking to each other for a while now and Marinette was about to discover who her knight in shiny leather is under his costume. 

''Marinette why don't you go to bed sweetheart we can finish up here'' Sabine smiled. ''No thanks mom and it's almost closing time'' The girl responded picking up a croissant and her favorite Chat noir mug with creamy chai tea inside.

as her kitty inserted a picture of the same croissant she held between her teeth, Marinette grew curious and texted him back, she just sat on the sofa texting her blonde cat.

Lb- 'Wait are you at a bakery right now?!?!'

Cn- 'Yeah it's my all-time favorite 😍😍😍 It's the Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Trust me. It's the best you're gonna love it.'

All she had to do was hold her head up and her kitty's identity will be discovered. But she didn't even need to do that. ''Hey Mari'' Adrien smiled, slowly looking up at him she smiled. ''Hi K- Adrien what are you doing here'' She smiled widely. ''Just picking up a snack for a friend and myself'' he replied as he slid his phone into his pocket she got a glimpse of their chats.

''Well see you around Mari'' He replied before leaving. ''Good night Momma'' She pecked her mom's cheek and ran up to her room. ''Tikki, Adrien is Chat Noir isn't he'' Marinette asked as she hid her face with her hands. Tikki stayed silent and Marinette groaned loudly. ''Goddammit, Why, he was right in front of me all this time, I'm such a fool'' Mari sobbed. ''Mari don't be so hard on yourself'' Tikki replied. Getting up she sat on her balcony and thought about it, same blonde hair, green magical eyes, charming smile, funny, he was in front of her all this time but she was too oblivious to figure it out and worst of all she was rejecting him over and over...

End of flashback...

''So you knew all this time, and didn't tell me'' Adrien stood up. ''How did you figure it out'' he yelled shocked and angrily. ''Uhm It doesn't matter'' She responded. ''So who are you under the mask then, you already know who I am, it's only fair you tell me-'' ''No'' she yelled back. ''Ladybug, this isn't fair, tell me who you are'' He yelled as the skies grumbled signaling it was going to rain.

''Adrien stop it'' She yelled as her eyes filled with tears, she was scared and shaking. ''You know my secret now tell me who you are, or I will find out myself'' He shot back leaning in closer to take her ear rings. ''Chat you are scaring me'' She yelled frightened. ''For fucks sake Ladybug-'' ''Marinette, I-I'm Marinette'' she yelled back and de-transformed her tears stood out even though it was raining.

''Mari-'' before he could finish she transformed and zipped away. He pounced after her but due to her crying and the dark skies, her vision went dull and the ladybug collided with the cold concrete and passed out.

Two Days Later...

A slight groan escaped her lips as his eyes fluttered open, she wasn't at her home, the floor-to-ceiling windows made her eyes shoot open. Uncovering herself she stood up to leave but fell into his arms. ''Adrien'' She whispered. ''You sprained your arm take it easy'' he said helping her back to his bed.

''Mari... I am so so sorry I yelled at you and made you run away and this happened, please forgive me, I'm sorry'' He hugged her tightly being careful of her arm. ''It's okay, I just didn't want to disappoint you'' she whispered and he pulled away.

''Why would I be disappointed.'' He asked confused. ''Well you are Chat Noir, and Adrien Agreste under the mask, no one will be disappointed in that, on the other hand, I'm ladybug but just Marinette under the mask-'' ''Mari, you are the best person I have ever met and if I have to remind you every single day I don't mind because I would spend the rest of my life with you and never regret a moment of it, you are a superhero and ladybug is Marinette, not the other way around, and you can't have ladybug with Marinette. Mari, you are my best friend and the greatest girl I have ever met, you are beautiful inside and out, you are smart, funny, brave, blueberry you are all of the above, I love you bugaboo, and it's not just because you are the ladybug, I always have since we met I felt something for you but didn't know what it was, but now, Marinette you are my dream girl, who would be disappointed in you-''

Sealing his lips with a kiss, Adrien wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of his lap deepening the kiss. ''I love you too Kitty'' Mari smiled. ''Phew, because I would've cried if you turned me down'' he chuckled. ''Hehe silly kitty, so how long was I out,'' she asked staring at her cast. ''Uhm two days after you fell'' Adrien replied. ''My parents-'' ''I already told them, Mari they are okay with it, they think we are having sex so'' He grinned and slid her off of him. ''wait, what'' She yelled and he chuckled. ''Don't worry about it bugaboo and it's not like we haven't had sex before'' Adrien chuckled.

''Ahem,'' Gabriel and Emily cleared their throats signifying their presence. ''Oh hey, how much of that did you hear'' Adrien said nervously as Marinette blushed with embarrassment while shooting Adrien a small glare. ''All of it'' Emily replied. ''Adrien'' Marinette groaned and fell back unto the bed putting a pillow over her face.

''Don't worry we won't tell anyone, we are good at keeping secrets especially yours'' Emily replied before leaving the room. ''What is that supposed to mean'' Adrien yelled. ''It all started at prom night maybe if you two had closed your god damn door no one would've heard all your... noise. And also the time Ladybug came over after your birthday, Or for Mari's-'' ''Yeah dad thanks you can go'' Adrien said gently shoving his dad out of his room.

''Next time we will be more careful'' Adrien grinned. ''Next time'' Mari grumbled with the pillow still covering her face. ''Yes my bugaboo, we are gonna get married you know'' he said making his way over to her. ''Seriously'' She asked removing the pillow from her.

''Yip, In the future I'm gonna marry the love of my life, Marinette Agreste will be your name if you want-'' ''Yes, a million times yes, I love you blondie'' Mari squealed and hugged me. ''Aww,'' My parents cooed. ''Oh come on'' Adrien groaned and Mari giggled. ''My kitty cat'' She smiled widely. ''My bugaboo and soon-to-be Buga-Noir'' he said placing a cat ear headband on her head. ''So you just had that lying around your room'' Mari asked and he rolled his eyes. ''Silly Kitty'' The blue leaned in and pecked him on his lips.

And so their romantic life began...